Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Truly, it is against the law of the nature. But our Judicial System acts more upon its own laws and there is no room for spiritual views there.
We can give life to any . So how Can we end life? Suicide is cosidered a crime . If not so the attempt to suicide will grow more I think. B) B) B)
In simpler sentences, at first place if suicide is a crime which states the killing of oneself, then i think all smokers and drunkards are criminals too. because they are trying to kill themselves, may be not on the spot but gradually. And I think a benefit of doubt should be given to the suicider as they wont be in their normal sense of mind than the smokers and drinkers who are in their right sense of mind while committing the killing of oneself (gradually).
Bharath Oja wrote:
[quote]In simpler sentences, at first place if suicide is a crime which states the killing of oneself, then i think all smokers and drunkards are criminals too. because they are trying to kill themselves, may be not on the spot but gradually. And I think a benefit of doubt should be given to the suicider as they wont be in their normal sense of mind than the smokers and drinkers who are in their right sense of mind while committing the killing of oneself (gradually).[/quote]

The smokers and drunkards do not smoke or drink for killing themselves. Their purpose is to enjoy in life in their own way. One who successfully commits suicide cannot be punished. I favor removing the act of suicide from Indian Penal code. The individual is really a victim of circumstances and frustrated one needing help and counseling.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

well if murder is not justified.....how can suicide be justified. The Creator has the power to give and take,not us!

Leo

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.