Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder why this serious topic 'success and failure' was placed in the Humor & Jokes category. :)
I wonder why this serious topic 'success and failure' was placed in the Humor & Jokes category. :)

It may be wrongly placed.
Now no option to edit catagory :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Why does one man succeed and the other fail ?

Simply because...someone exceeded him in her talent or hard work

This is best explanation of success and failure. Everyone succeeds but one who excels is considered successful. There is a song in 'Seeta anr Geeta' Yeh Duniya hai Khel koi pass koi fail, anari hai koi khiladi hai koi (This world is a sports arena. some pass and others fail. some are experts others are novice)

i am reminded of musical chair race where one chair is always one less than than number of players. So, in each round, one is out. Ultimately only one remains. The life is also like this. When number of people exceed opportunities, some will definitely be deprived and thus fail.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Simply because...someone exceeded him in her talent or hard work

This is best explanation of success and failure. Everyone succeeds but one who excels is considered successful. There is a song in 'Seeta anr Geeta' Yeh Duniya hai Khel koi pass koi fail, anari hai koi khiladi hai koi (This world is a sports arena. some pass and others fail. some are experts others are novice)

i am reminded of musical chair race where one chair is always one less than than number of players. So, in each round, one is out. Ultimately only one remains. The life is also like this. When number of people exceed opportunities, some will definitely be deprived and thus fail.

Yes. Same is the case of reality shows too.
All are talented, no doubt. But one has to exit each week, according to rules. So, it doesn't mean the person who is out is not at all talented. He is just 1 shot less comparing to his competitors. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
succeeded man keep trying. defeated man left trying that is the difference.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
succeeded man keep trying. defeated man left trying that is the difference.

what a lovely post :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you :) :)

Meera sandhu
People who have a zeal to do some thing in this world, will definitely success if the person keep trying and people support that person.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Success is the fruit of hard work. We can learn lessons from our failures.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

There could be any number of reasons , the most important one being the difference in their personalities and capabilities.All may not succeed in the same thing, at the same time a person who has succeeded in something and another person who has failed in the same thing might succeed elsewhere,the same is the case for the other person, he may fail miserably fail elsewhere.there is nothing permanent about both success and failure !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Success is the fruit of hard work. We can learn lessons from our failures.

This is all time true. and I believe that there is no alternate of hard work.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.