The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where is she .
Wheel your leather executive chair into Internet cafe and up to the computer with the largest monitor. Sit down, turn to the person next to you handing them a stack of papers, "Get these photocopied right away, the president wants them by end of day."
Q: What is the difference between a mathematician and a philosopher?
A: The mathematician only needs paper, pencil, and a trash bin for his work - the philosopher can do without the trash bin
Teacher: "Who can tell me what 7 times 6 is?"
Student: "It's 42!"
Teacher: "Very good! - And who can tell me what 6 times 7 is?"
Same student: "It's 24!"
A man is talking to God.

The man: "God, how long is a million years?"
God: "To me, it's about a minute."
The man: "God, how much is a million dollars?"
God: "To me it's a penny."
The man: "God, may I have a penny?"
God: "Wait a minute and vanished.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

A truck driver, hauling a tractor-trailer load of computers, stops for a beer. As he approaches the bar, he sees a big sign on the door that says, "COMPUTER NERDS NOT ALLOWED - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!" He enters and sits down.
Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an I.
Student: I is the.
Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I". Always put 'am' after an "I".
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Very nice and attractive jokes shared here.i am also trying to make and post something.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
A Mother makes her son Intelligent in 20 years, But a Girl can make him Stupid in 2 minutes.Ha Ha Ha!

One Crack love with a nurse. HE writes love letter. He writes,"I Love you Sister".

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.