Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes this should be closed other wise it will be enlarged. :) :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Funny question answer .this should be locked now and I am reporting moderator.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends this is truely an interesting question. She has mentioned about black and white hen. What about brown hens?
I think the difference is the colour of feather and may be the spiece to which it belong. Some people say that black hens taste better to eat. In reality, when butcher feathers off the hens, they all look alike.
Friends this is truely an interesting question. She has mentioned about black and white hen. What about brown hens?
I think the difference is the colour of feather and may be the spiece to which it belong. Some people say that black hens taste better to eat. In reality, when butcher feathers off the hens, they all look alike.

I have quoted the answer. Just turn a page back.
After all, it is just a funny question. :laugh:

Why can't another question be posted here?
I am asking several times, but nobody answering :(

Meera sandhu
What is the Difference here sandhya can you explain your Both Points are same If black Hen Does not give black egg it means that it give white Eggs or you Know some Other Color too.
White hen is boiler hen, which are included in forums. Their eggs cannot be hatched. But black hens are pets and their eggs in white color but slightly mud in color too and their eggs can be hatched

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

As smriti is loosing her control, I am revealing the answer

"Black hen can lay white eggs.
But white hen can't lay black eggs......That's the difference" :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4726]}

Very funny question and very funny Answer. I didnt expect answer like this sandhya. Nice try...

Vinu
Vinod,

Question was posted by me. I knew the answer earlier itself :P

Why can't you post another one?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya is it a quote? Now explain it details please.I am not also getting answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sandhya is it a quote? Now explain it details please.I am not also getting answer.

Ram,
I read this joke years before. But I didn't forget it. Good ones always stay in our mind. Just go through all posts. I have posted the answer.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.