Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5885]}
This time my head is truly spinning! Then I must have been congratulated many times in excess of that figure!!
animated-gifs-goates-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
This time my head is truly spinning! Then I must have been congratulated many times in excess of that figure!!

Easy method....Very easy one.....I will tell you procedure only, you should calculate.
Of those approximate 11,000 posts, me assuming 3000 threads started by you. So, I won't give you 3000 points and cutting of 3000 from congratulation list. I am cutting 1000 again....for 1000 articles posted by you..... So 7,000:laugh: :laugh:
Don't be afraid...I am not going to cut any more. Now I am going to add and multiply :evil:
7000 replies in thread will give you 35000 points......
Remaining...55000......
From that minus total points earned by you through writing articles....
I don't know how much points have you got through Group discussions...reduce them also...
Now, reduce....(500+1000+2500+5000) points to reach your milestones...
Not ended....only started....
Now it is your job to calculate according to the above formula. You will get a value....
Reduce it from the total.......
The figure remaining is the number of articles read by you....each one give you a congratulation message. So add it with the obtained value.
Thus here is the final answer!!!!! Isn't it the most easiest method.....but I have worked hard for it to make it this much simple.

So.....this is your home work. After doing it, you will get the final answer.....and tell me tomorrow.
Now I am feeling like
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5888]}
Hoping you are also the same :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
crappy-geek-explosion_2012-03-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5889]}
Your research work has just added to the speed of the spin!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5889]}
Your research work has just added to the speed of the spin!!!

I thought you might comment like..."Entammo". But your answer is best.
Actually my head is also spinning.....

Meera sandhu
Chinmoyda is great and also emperor so congratulation on behalf om me also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What about quiz. that also gives points and congratulation. So, you need to calculate that also on your formula. :) :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu

Chinmoy da looking at that bottle even my head is spinning, rather in my so short stay, they haven't spared me too. I am overwhelmed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What about quiz. that also gives points and congratulation. So, you need to calculate that also on your formula. :) :laugh: :laugh:

Yes.....absolutely correct. Let me recalculate my formula. It will make his head spin with double speed...ha ha
Actually is he interested in answering quizzes? I think he is more interested in asking them :laugh: :laugh:
think12_2012-03-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5902]}
I wrap myself in quizzes at times but I am not quizzical!
[quote]
Easy method....Very easy one.....I will tell you procedure only, you should calculate.
Of those approximate 11,000 posts, me assuming 3000 threads started by you. So, I won't give you 3000 points and cutting of 3000 from congratulation list. I am cutting 1000 again....for 1000 articles posted by you..... So 7,000:laugh:
Don't be afraid...I am not going to cut any more. Now I am going to add and multiply
7000 replies in thread will give you 35000 points......
Remaining...55000......
From that minus total points earned by you through writing articles....
I don't know how much points have you got through Group discussions...reduce them also...
Now, reduce....(500+1000+2500+5000) points to reach your milestones...
Not ended....only started....
Now it is your job to calculate according to the above formula. You will get a value....
Reduce it from the total.......
The figure remaining is the number of articles read by you....each one give you a congratulation message. So add it with the obtained value.
Thus here is the final answer!!!!! Isn't it the most easiest method.....but I have worked hard for it to make it this much simple.

So.....this is your home work. After doing it, you will get the final answer.....and tell me tomorrow.
Now I am feeling like [/quote]

Ayyyyyyyyoooooooyyyyyoooooooooo! Ye kya ho raha hai????

@Chinmoy, gimme that bottle!!!! :woohoo:
ayyo_2012-03-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.