Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
White hair are not only common in men but also seen in women at young age.
I have a single white hair since 14 years of my age.. Its still there.
I do have white hair and its normal to have it at the age of 36 years i think.I do use color to hide them. :laugh:
White hair are not only common in men but also seen in women at young age.
I have a single white hair since 14 years of my age.. Its still there.

Single hair....?
Then it's a lucky hair....very lucky people, do have single white hair :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
touchwood i dont have a single white hair.i have seen many of my classmates having white hair but i feel good that i dont have a single. :)

a.s.
Why men aging earlier than woman? Any idea????
It is told tension causes aging. But I think, woman are in tension and stress most :evil:

Meera sandhu
It is told tension causes aging. But I think, woman are in tension and stress most :evil:

yes thats true women take more tension then men but i think as men stay outside more and they dont take care of their hairs a lot thats why this is happening.

a.s.

yes thats true women take more tension then men but i think as men stay outside more and they dont take care of their hairs a lot thats why this is happening.
\\

I don't take tension as aging is a natural process and this is bound to happen.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have few white hairs and I use natural mehandi instead of dye. It has reduces the tendency of white hair and also does good conditioning.
I have few white hairs and I use natural mehandi instead of dye. It has reduces the tendency of white hair and also does good conditioning.

yes dye can even lead your hairs get white more and even it not remains for a long time.my mother use natural mehndi as i have a mehndi tree in my house.

a.s.
Using color is good if one has to use any coloring agent but dye is worst and makes hair dry and white at a brisk rate.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.