Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes one treats his/her own children with a cool mind but changes when goes out. He can not change as easily.

I have seen people changing.Even my elder brother used to be rude with small kids till he had not his own but now he loves kids and change is so big that now he plays with my kids more than i do with them. :woohoo:
I think all are mad upto some extent :silly: . One goes to beyond the permissible limit, then need treatment :lol: . We all often become mad at times, it is a truth :lol:
I think all are mad upto some extent :silly: . One goes to beyond the permissible limit, then need treatment :lol: . We all often become mad at times, it is a truth :lol:

People think they become saint once they become parents. But that is not so, they get better up to a certain extent only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People think they become saint once they become parents. But that is not so, they get better up to a certain extent only.

But that's OK after all they become good to some extent. :)
But that goes with their own children, they change to normal self once out on road.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But that goes with their own children, they change to normal self once out on road.

No that's not the case they become good for everyone to some extent if i correlate it with my brother. :)
Actually there is no terms for measuring madness. People who are best with situations are considered normal. That's also decided by the majority group.
There is a nice story of madness in 'Vernica decides to die', that I quoted somewhere in discussions. I can't find it now :(

Meera sandhu

At least when our kids become too naughty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I think you are right because at point of life you became crazy about something and people start saying he must be mad..............
I think you are right because at point of life you became crazy about something and people start saying he must be mad..............

Crazy...another term for madness.
Everyone is admitting they are crazy...not only me :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.