Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If an artificial intelligence machine is created by a natural stupid, what will be it's outcome? Any guess????

Then that machine is not going to find intelligent one they always find artificial stupids only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If an artificial intelligence machine is created by a natural stupid, what will be it's outcome? Any guess????

Then that machine is not going to find intelligent one they always find artificial stupids only :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Artificial stupids! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Nice reply :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Ya i know my reply is nice because i see many of them... :P :P :P

You see whatever you carries in your mind :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Ya that's what i try to say i am really stupidd.

No need to say. i already know it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :lol: :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch:
image006-20100731_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

No need to say. i already know it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :lol: :silly: :blink: :woohoo: :evil: :pinch:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7305]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7305]}

Did you get a shock hearing his innocent words?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really Alam is very innocent

Meera sandhu

You are the one who know me from the beginning.That's why i can't tell lie in front of you........ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Now discussion has become seriously funny!!

It was bound to be funny with the kind of clueless replies I can see here! Hee hee hee hee!!
RoflLg_2012-05-30-3.gif

You have started laughing like this from early morning, not stopped till now!
Stop Kalyani stop!!
[/quote]

Hey come on, its really hard for me to stop laughing, even now, especially after reading about artificial stupids!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7306]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.