Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact,studied stupidity stands at a much higher plane!! Those who resort to them can beat a naturally intelligent person at times!
[quote]Mohammad Alam wrote:
It seems to very bad when we see the example of artificial stupidity........

I haven't got you well!

Neither did I!!!

Actual natural stupidity is so abundant that artificial intelligence or even natural one for that matter, is no match for the stupidity!![/quote]

See Ceeem Sir Kalyani Mam is right to understand my meaning.Just learn from kalyani......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I haven't got you well!

Neither did I!!!

Actual natural stupidity is so abundant that artificial intelligence or even natural one for that matter, is no match for the stupidity!!

See Ceeem Sir Kalyani Mam is right to understand my meaning.Just learn from kalyani......... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

I know how good a teacher Kalyani is - hope you also learn something from her!
[quote]In fact,studied stupidity stands at a much higher plane!! Those who resort to them can beat a naturally intelligent person at times! [/quote]

Very true!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Mohammad Alam wrote:

I haven't got you well!

Neither did I!!!

Actual natural stupidity is so abundant that artificial intelligence or even natural one for that matter, is no match for the stupidity!!

See Ceeem Sir Kalyani Mam is right to understand my meaning.Just learn from kalyani.........

[/quote]

Now I really feel like laughing!!! Alam, actually it is you who haven't understood anything at all!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7286]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Artificial intelligence is systematic man made idiocy as against natural unpredictable and unsystematic natural idiocy. We may predict artificial intelligence but get duped by natural idiocy. Hence artificial is preferable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you mam.....you understand me .....
Actually artificial stupidity is no stupidity at all, just a veneer for deception!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Mohammad Alam wrote:

I haven't got you well!

Neither did I!!!

See Ceeem Sir Kalyani Mam is right to understand my meaning.Just learn from kalyani.........

Now I really feel like laughing!!! Alam, actually it is you who haven't understood anything at all!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7286]}[/quote]

Don't worry. He is giving you real examples :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
computer-17_2012-05-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Don't worry. He is giving you real examples :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7288]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.