Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why can't you find another elephant for its company as it's told a single elephant is always very dangerous. Find him a partner....ha ha

Meera sandhu
I will just move from there as quick as possible or i'll just jump to that elephant's trunk :laugh: :laugh:

I think you should find a better way than this, this would be like committing a harikiri.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil ji what is the meaning of harikiri? This is the first time am hearing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I ran away from there because i am getting afraid of elephant.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
animated-gifs-elephants-029.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I ran away from there because i am getting afraid of elephant.. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

But elephant runs more fast than you :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7625]}

Meera sandhu

I take the help oh any vechicles Sandhya......... :P :P :P :P

But I don't think that auto driver will come near you, if elephant is just in front of you. After all, he loves his own life very much :P :P :P

Best method is...climb on some coconut tree and plunk some coconuts in the head of the elephant. You can give him some coconut leaves too :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

But I don't think that auto driver will come near you, if elephant is just in front of you. After all, he loves his own life very much :P :P :P

Best method is...climb on some coconut tree and plunk some coconuts in the head of the elephant. You can give him some coconut leaves too :P :P :P :P

No ia Not so mad when i know i am afraid of welephant then i am not going to close to elephant without any precaution........ :P :P :P
Don't worry...when it loses its control, he won't remember even his mahout. Then what about you???? h aha

Meera sandhu
Don't worry...when it loses its control, he won't remember even his mahout. Then what about you???? h aha

Ya you are right that's why i am getting afraid from elephant........when i visit zoological park i am never going to see elephant...... :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.