Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Have you not seen in circus elephant is doing math and adding?

What a nice answer!!!! I really liked it

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7488]}
Yet, will it understand your mathematics when it has lost its control? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

if it will be like human then may be understand.
i am telling you a story.A boy wants a service and any service.At that time in a circus a tiger died. So the owner kept the boy and his work will be just wearing a tigers apron he will be shown to public.So he was kept in a cage and he saw just beside him another one cage with a Royal Bengal Tiger. He said and thought that after post graduation may be this work is not suitable. Now he will be eaten by tiger when play will be going on.Then the tiger of another cage replied,"Don't worry, I am also post graduate".

I have heard this story before...really funny :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh!No!then it is old.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What about my answer?
What else will you do? Ceemji has already jumped on its back....

Meera sandhu
i make that elephant to stand on the desk.. as like cirus.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7498]}

Vinu
I will keep it locked in a small box picking it by a small chimti. I am good at that.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What will you do? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7483]}
Give some funny answers!!!!

I'd jump atop that elephant's back and kick it to make him or her give up that 'Kicking thought'!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7485]}

Really a funny answer?
Are you sure, you can jump that much high?
Were you a school champion? :cheer:

You have not mentioned the height!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7500]}

I'd jump atop that elephant's back and kick it to make him or her give up that 'Kicking thought'!!

Really a funny answer?

I think you have good experience ..jumping over walls to go to watch films at school hours....or a dog may have followed you somewhere and you broke the world records :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Really a funny answer?

I think you have good experience ..jumping over walls to go to watch films at school hours....or a dog may have followed you somewhere and you broke the world records :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I had experience riding on elephant back as a kid. In fact the temple town where I grew up ,had one elephant named "Reba" and I have very sweet memories involving her. She died in a tragic manner - out of a dog bite. She was so quiet,intelligent and playful that the entire town went into mourning.I ,as a kid, cried inconsolably!
I still remember...when I was just 3 years old, in a mela, my parents got me on the back of a baby elephant. I cried a lot in fear...i have not forget it till now...
Actually I have good memory of the past...ha ha

Meera sandhu
Will I get more funny answers???
Or should I give its answer???

Meera sandhu
When elephant is ready to kick then i will run away from there. :D

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.