Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha..

If we were your neighbours, Sandhya would have cooked the dish and given to you

I would have helped you in the kitchen and you can surprise your mum with your culinary skills!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
till i have not come across yet. may be some of friends in boddunan?. till now i didnot identified

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Oh...sorry I am silly in not even having the common sense in knowing that fresh water is found in lakes!!!

eh Arun, now i am dumb here !!! hehehe :)

Yes chef di cuisine , your sous chef is ready to do even coconut tree climbing too :p

Don't worry Arun will steal some coconuts from the nearest tree!!!
Hoping you know climbing!!!! ;) ;)

Arun will do anythinh to help the two beautiful angels. And yea, when I went to Kerala last december I took a crash course in climbing coconut trees. I knew it would help me in the future ;) :)

Are you serious?
Really have you learnt?
If so, don't worry. You can get good job.
Do you know, for climbing in a coconut tree, one gets 30 rupees or so, for 1 tree. Within 2 hours, sure you can make 1000 rupees.
So from 8-10, climbing coconut tree. Then go to office work.
What do you feel arun??
Thank you for calling beautiful angels!!!

Meera sandhu
@Shwetha - Mom going out for days, it is better I learn the skill myself instead of bothering Sandhya everyday. And so nice of you to help me but you know what mom would have caught me in an instant. Kitchen and Arun are not on good terms you see.

Infact if I spend 10 minutes in the kitchen, my mom comes to know I was there..hehe

@Sandhya - Why would I charge you, you guys are my friends and family. And lol, you know the rates so well, have you tried it!! ;)
@Shwetha - Mom going out for days, it is better I learn the skill myself instead of bothering Sandhya everyday. And so nice of you to help me but you know what mom would have caught me in an instant. Kitchen and Arun are not on good terms you see.

Infact if I spend 10 minutes in the kitchen, my mom comes to know I was there..hehe

@Sandhya - Why would I charge you, you guys are my friends and family. And lol, you know the rates so well, have you tried it!! ;)

Am saying you can settle here in Kerala, by doing Coconut tree climbing as part time job ;) ;)

Kerala is full of coconut trees everywhere.
About your question...still trying :evil: :evil: :evil: ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
I would love to settle in Kerala, it is a very beautiful place but I think I can never ever leave Mumbai. I am addicted to the place. Thanks for your offer anyways, but I think I would pass.

And yea, keep trying till you succeed. :)
I would love to settle in Kerala, it is a very beautiful place but I think I can never ever leave Mumbai. I am addicted to the place. Thanks for your offer anyways, but I think I would pass.

And yea, keep trying till you succeed. :)

Why can't you give me a special crash course.
Nowadays, here special training classes are there for ladies too, can you believe?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
@Sandhya - You need help/assistance with anything, I would always be available. Though you should know that I said coconut climbing thing in jest. Like you I too dont know to climb..hehe..

May be we can learn together. ;)
@Sandhya - You need help/assistance with anything, I would always be available. Though you should know that I said coconut climbing thing in jest. Like you I too dont know to climb..hehe..

May be we can learn together. ;)

Ha ha...
Ok..we started from our lake restaurant and reached coconut climbing!!!

Really interesting!!!

Am offering you a nice job which can earn you 1000 rupees in 2 hours. Yet you are not ready :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
Well I am not ready coz I earn more than that by doing what I am doing and plus I don't even have to settle at one place. I can keep travelling and working at the same time. So no matter how good the offer, unfortunately I can't accept it.

And yea, this discussion has really been refreshing.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.