Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well I am not ready coz I earn more than that by doing what I am doing and plus I don't even have to settle at one place. I can keep travelling and working at the same time. So no matter how good the offer, unfortunately I can't accept it.

And yea, this discussion has really been refreshing.

Am offering you a natural job, which chills you with its natural look. Yet you are rejecting :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

It's only a part time job....you can enjoy it as an adventure from heights. Are you not feeling it nice where you can see the whole Kerala blooming under your feet???? ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Hmmm...You make the proposition much more interesting. Well Sandhya, I accept the offer but my only condition would be that you would have to accompany me as well. You know othwerwise I would get bored and also, learning the language will take time.

SO if you are up for it, we can start right away...;)
Hmmm...You make the proposition much more interesting. Well Sandhya, I accept the offer but my only condition would be that you would have to accompany me as well. You know othwerwise I would get bored and also, learning the language will take time.

SO if you are up for it, we can start right away...;)

Why can't you start from my home itself ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Chinmoy ji

You fit in to be our first customer, since you are an emperor, first treat from us from God's own country!!!!

What do you say Chinmoy ji

No no! I don't want to be a customer, rather I want an ownership stake - a partnership will do! 'Coz you know I am so fund-a-mental!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7951]}
Chinmoy ji

You fit in to be our first customer, since you are an emperor, first treat from us from God's own country!!!!

No no! I don't want to be a customer, rather I want an ownership stake - a partnership will do! 'Coz you know I am so fund-a-mental!!

Warm welcome!!!
have you gone through previous posts!!!
We have shifted our restaurant to a small boat in the lake. What do you say, business partner?
t77061_2012-06-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Chinmoy ji

Warm welcome!!!
We have shifted our restaurant to a small boat in the lake. What do you say, business partner?

I rise to firmly reject the idea! Like every person a business must have secure moorings!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7952]}
Chinmoy ji

Warm welcome!!!

I rise to firmly reject the idea! Like every person a business must have secure moorings!

Ok......then you can come as guest ;)
You should know, such boat restaurants, for 1 night rents more than 10,000 rupees. Yet if you want to keep away, it's your decision!!!
15_4_130_2012-06-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Chinmoy ji

Warm welcome!!!

You should know, such boat restaurants, for 1 night rents more than 10,000 rupees. Yet if you want to keep away, it's your decision!!!

On land! I love greater stability! I won't ride a dream-boat of business!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7953]}
Chinmoy ji

Warm welcome!!!

On land! I love greater stability! I won't ride a dream-boat of business!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7953]}

Then let us leave it for swetha's decision

Meera sandhu
ah ha

well, sandhya and arun do tree climbings

while i look after chinmoy's ji appetite ...free of cost (as i mentioned,first guest)

:D

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.