Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The sixteen thousand wives were the women who got homeless because of their husband's defeat/ death in war. Krishna just accepted these women and provided them shelter.

you are very correct...sir :) :) :) :) :) :)

people are seeing in this matter in material view ...so that they are not getting a right answer..

:) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
The sixteen thousand wives were the women who got homeless because of their husband's defeat/ death in war. Krishna just accepted these women and provided them shelter.

you are very correct...sir :) :) :) :) :) :)

people are seeing in this matter in material view ...so that they are not getting a right answer..

:) :) :) :)

I also see everything from materialist angle. But my reply is based on some research on web.
7_4_35_2012-06-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mathi
He had so many...yet none was ever complaining! The height of management skills!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8033]}
16K wives were the women who got homeless because of their husband's death in war. Krishna just accepted these women and provide shelter.
Do you think is it feasible to keep 16K queens? :)

But it is said.Was Lord Krishna a womaniser?. :)

No,He was not! If women tumbled over one another,what else He could do!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8021]}

Hahaha. :laugh: ..not on one another but on one person. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Stop this- I can sue you for defaming my lord. I am from Mathura partially so I have my relation with him. So no more ... :whistle:

DONT FEEL LIKE THAT SUNIL...

DONT STOP THEIR ANSWER.. BUT IF YOU SERIOUSLY LOVE YOUR GOD, YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN ANSWER TO TAP THOSE ANSWERS....YAAR

WAT I HAVE HEARD IS, IN RAMAYANA ALL THE SOULDIERS OF RAMA[IN MONKEY FORM] WANTED TO CONTINUE THEIR LOVELY RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM IN NEXT AVATAR ALSO, I MEAN IN KRISHNA AVATAR

THEY ALL THE DECIPLES OF RAMA HAD GONE WITH KRISHNA IN THE NEXT AVATAR AS HIS WIVES.. :) :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.