I often took out photographs of my childhood from my cupboard and see and remember those days :) .As there are lot of memories attached with them :) .I feel pleasure when i show it to my kids and they identify me in those photos. :laugh: How about you do you do that? What do you feel when you see your childhood photos after long time. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I often took out photographs of my childhood from my cupboard and see and remember those days :) .As there are lot of memories attached with them :) .I feel pleasure when i show it to my kids and they identify me in those photos. :laugh: How about you do you do that? What do you feel when you see your childhood photos after long time. :blink:

I inherited hobby of of photography from my father who was very fond of this. He photographed us from every possible angle. I have hundreds of photos from my my fathers album which I have converted into digital photos and loaded on my system. I can see them whenever I want.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course i see all past photographs as it bring back many sweet memories.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I inherited hobby of of photography from my father who was very fond of this. He photographed us from every possible angle. I have hundreds of photos from my my fathers album which I have converted into digital photos and loaded on my system. I can see them whenever I want.

That's great and what your daughter says when she sees your childhood photos. :laugh:

That's great and what your daughter says when she sees your childhood photos. :laugh:

She says 'Papa you look so much like my son' I really look like her son.

Hahaha....but do you think is it so? :woohoo:

Hahaha....but do you think is it so? :woohoo:

Yes a photo of her son while he was 5 month and mine while I was 4 and a half are identical almost same.

I have a photo of mine of around 4 months and no one can recognize me in that photo even my wife when saw it could not. :woohoo:
Unfortunately I dont have much photo's of my childhood and I feel that everyone love to see photos or learn about their childhood. But unfortunately I dont have anything to see or enjoy. :(
When i see my childhood photos i just recollect all those memories and feel happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Unfortunately I dont have much photo's of my childhood and I feel that everyone love to see photos or learn about their childhood. But unfortunately I dont have anything to see or enjoy. :(

OK don't worry but don't let it happened to your kids :blink: . I always capture their photos and store in computer or mobile so that after seeing it when they grow up they may have lots of memories. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.