Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
definately comedy is an art because making any one angry,making anyone cry or emotional is a bit easy but when it comes to make people laugh its not that easy.

a.s.
Making people laugh is very tough and difficult task. that to with a comedy humor is more tough.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Making people laugh is very tough and difficult task. that to with a comedy humor is more tough.

It is indeed tough to make laugh.

Want to make each day Accountable

A comedian has many funda they have various way to make people laugh.Confidence is needed at that point of time..............

Yes,control on their laugh is also needed.
Because the jokes they tell are funny,so, they also have to control their laugh, to entertain audience.

They do it very cleanly and don't let anyone knows that they are sad internally because of their profession. :)

Comedy is all about timing, if you miss the right timing it would misfire. This is an art that takes perfect coordination of all senses.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is indeed tough to make laugh.

It is not only tough but also lot of patience so that you are not involve in laughing.You only make other laugh..........
A comedian has many funda they have various way to make people laugh.Confidence is needed at that point of time..............

Because the jokes they tell are funny,so, they also have to control their laugh, to entertain audience.

They do it very cleanly and don't let anyone knows that they are sad internally because of their profession. :)

Comedy is all about timing, if you miss the right timing it would misfire. This is an art that takes perfect coordination of all senses.

Absolutely you won't be able to make anyone laugh at your wits when is in not in a god mood.So time is what matters the most. :)

Absolutely you won't be able to make anyone laugh at your wits when is in not in a god mood.So time is what matters the most. :)

If you miss the timing of the act while doing it, this would become comedy of errors, people will still laugh but on actor not his act.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Comedy is a skill which can transform non-comical thing to comical one... It is a creative art. Presence of mind is another special ingredient of comical recipe.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Comedy is a skill which can transform non-comical thing to comical one... It is a creative art. Presence of mind is another special ingredient of comical recipe.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, presence of mind and also ability to improvise, are also very important in a comedy! Otherwise, it would turn into a tragedy! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, presence of mind and also ability to improvise, are also very important in a comedy! Otherwise, it would turn into a tragedy! :laugh:

Comedy turns into tragedy.
Tragedy can also turn into comedy.
so both can turn into both.
and none can into none.

:dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
:S :S :S :S

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.