Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What to do when neighbor's dog shits/pees in front of your house? :evil:

It barks loudly at night?

:evil:

I watch and make them aware about the fact, if they understand the point it's okay otherwise I have friends who come from Nigeria. ;)

Is you Nigerian friend a dog trainer? :laugh:

No the dogs disappear from the locality where they live. Mostly pets but even strays are their target.

That means they eat whatever stray animal they find on the road.that will be a great idea Suny. :blink:

Yes, but that is a considered a good meat in many countries including a few states in India.

:ohmy: but how can someone eat a dog. :blink: :blink:

I watch and make them aware about the fact, if they understand the point it's okay otherwise I have friends who come from Nigeria. ;)

No the dogs disappear from the locality where they live. Mostly pets but even strays are their target.

That means they eat whatever stray animal they find on the road.that will be a great idea Suny. :blink:

Yes, but that is a considered a good meat in many countries including a few states in India.

No in our country it cannot be practice to eat a dog really Vomiting type.......

No in our country it cannot be practice to eat a dog really Vomiting type.......

may be in north east they do that i have heard it before also. :blink:

may be in north east they do that i have heard it before also. :blink:

It might be a Wild type of people.Only they can eat.Civilized cannot do that..........
May be some tribal people do that.I can't imagine someone killing a dog and eating it. :blink:
May be some tribal people do that.I can't imagine someone killing a dog and eating it. :blink:

There are many other animals too.They used to eat........Really bad Life they spent............

Why bad life?
:blink: :blink:
That is their life style and eating habit. :blink: :blink:

There are many other animals too.They used to eat........Really bad Life they spent............

Why bad life?

Every life needs some change in their life.They also need some change that why their life become worst..........

Why bad life?

Every life needs some change in their life.They also need some change that why their life become worst..........

:blink: :blink: I did not get you :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
Dogs have a way of barking all through the night especially if they are disturbed by some activity like strange people walking in the neighborhood etc ...In my neighborhood, there is a dog which never stops barking right until the early hours of the morning, however, now all of us have got used to it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One thing we can if we are having daring.
Just shock the dog and make him/her realize how much strong you are !

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.