Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just pour some alcohol to that dog then it will disturb the owner.

Ha ha ... then dog won't be in control of Owner as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

Pouring alcohol on a dog may result in to more barking. :woohoo:

Pouring alcohol on a dog may result in to more barking. :woohoo:

The Dog would be mad and anything can happen. :blink:

But what can a owner do, if his dog barks so much?????? :woohoo: :woohoo: ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8152]}

The owner cannot do anything this is not a solution of such a problem.If he like to keep pet dog,then he must knew to how to take control over it.............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The owner cannot do anything this is not a solution of such a problem.If he like to keep pet dog,then he must knew to how to take control over it.............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But if controlling goes out of limit, then the owner should be taught lesson.

What to do when neighbor's dog shits/pees in front of your house? :evil:

It barks loudly at night?

:evil:

I watch and make them aware about the fact, if they understand the point it's okay otherwise I have friends who come from Nigeria. ;)

Is you Nigerian friend a dog trainer? :laugh:

No the dogs disappear from the locality where they live. Mostly pets but even strays are their target.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But if controlling goes out of limit, then the owner should be taught lesson.

Yes in many state this is a rule to learn all controlling thing about dog.this will help you to control over your dog in future days...........

I watch and make them aware about the fact, if they understand the point it's okay otherwise I have friends who come from Nigeria. ;)

No the dogs disappear from the locality where they live. Mostly pets but even strays are their target.

Nigerian looks like a Ghost :laugh: :woohoo: So, when the dog see them, dog gets frighten. :)

That means they eat whatever stray animal they find on the road.that will be a great idea Suny. :blink:

That means they eat whatever stray animal they find on the road.that will be a great idea Suny. :blink:

Yes, but that is a considered a good meat in many countries including a few states in India.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.