I came across this on FB and wanted to share it with you all...It is amazing and it worked for me....Lets see how it does for you :cheer:

It will take about 15 seconds, read and do it and have fun...

[1] Take a look at your last digit of your cell phone number

[2] Use this figure and multiply by 2

[3] Then add 5

[4] And then multiply by 50

[5] And then add the number 1763

[6] The last step; with this number, subtract your birth year.

Now you see a three-digit number.

The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits is your actual age!

Surprising!

Amazing TRY IT !!

It Works !!.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It works! :cheer: :cheer: I just tried it and it really works, what fun! :cheer: :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes! it works, but I tell you this is just a calculation which took the help of mobile number last digit and your date of birth. Still hats off to those who bring out such brilliant calculations.

Regards

Jeets

Yes! it works, but I tell you this is just a calculation which took the help of mobile number last digit and your date of birth. Still hats off to those who bring out such brilliant calculations.

Yes but it does take a real innovative mind to device such clever calculations!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes I am sure there is some logic behind it but still it is really clever for someone to have come up with this... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes I am sure there is some logic behind it but still it is really clever for someone to have come up with this... :)

I think the one who can do so many calculations must be a great knowledgeable person himself. He must know his own mobile digit and birth date without going through all this mind blowing, head spinning job. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Obviously! Hats off to them.

Regards

Jeets

It works and there should be logic behind this, there are two constant in this equation, the last digit of mobile no, and birth year.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is some calculation that works ...In fact, there are quite a few such things where you get the exact detail or number through calculations, if you know some plz do post here...

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Yes its working.. I have seen this trick in past.. its all about calculation magic..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Really impressive. This proves the genius of the math wiz who created this calculation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.