Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have tried it and it has worked. I have not understood the logic behind it but still it is an amazing calculation.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I too am at a loss as to how it works for everyone who has tried it so far..Either way it is amazing that people come up with such brilliant ideas !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I got this message on WhatsApp a few days back. I tried checking it, but wasn't up to the mark. I mean, not all the things worked for me. I am not sure how that happened. Sorry to say that.
I got this message on WhatsApp a few days back. I tried checking it, but wasn't up to the mark. I mean, not all the things worked for me. I am not sure how that happened. Sorry to say that.

From what I know ,you are the first person for whom it has not worked ...I guess there are always exceptions :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I used to have one trick of calculation which I used to play with friends and create impression. The important part of calculation is our own quantities which we add in to play in whatever digits, the answer would come always half of that.

You can play like this: Ask your friend to imagine some quantity of fruits and he imagine 20, next asked him to take same quantity of fruits from another friend, so now 20+20= 40, next give him some quantity of fruits (which will be your root number) like you gave him 10 numbers of fruits. Total it now 20+20+10= 50. In next step asked him to throw the half quantity of fruits. so, 50-25 balance will be 25. Now asked him to returned the quantity of fruits taken by his friend which was 20. Now the balance will be 5. You can confidently say to your friend that he has balance 5 fruits with him without even knowing that how much he has imagined.

In this whole play just remember that whatever amount/quantity you will add from your side, the answer will always be half of that no matter how much quantity/numbers you add in to it.. Try it out you can surprise many with this calculation.

Regards

Jeets

Thank you said by: usha manohar

From what I know ,you are the first person for whom it has not worked ...I guess there are always exceptions :)

Sure there are. And exceptions prove the rules, isn't it, though exceptions can never be rules themselves. But I would want to give another try to these calculations to see if I am right or wrong once again.

=============

I am editing my reply here with numbers:

[1] Take a look at your last digit of your cell phone number - it's "1"

[2] Use this figure and multiply by 2 - multiplied by 2 is "2"

[3] Then add 5 - added 5 makes it "7"

[4] And then multiply by 50 - multiplied by 50 makes it "350"

[5] And then add the number 1763 - now I added 1763 makes it "2113"

[6] The last step; with this number, subtract your birth year. - subtracted my birth year - 2113 - 1981 = "132"

Now you see a three-digit number.

The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits is your actual age! - the first digit is the last digit of the cell number is alright, but I am not 32 for sure.
I used to have one trick of calculation which I used to play with friends and create impression. The important part of calculation is our own quantities which we add in to play in whatever digits, the answer would come always half of that.

You can play like this: Ask your friend to imagine some quantity of fruits and he imagine 20, next asked him to take same quantity of fruits from another friend, so now 20+20= 40, next give him some quantity of fruits (which will be your root number) like you gave him 10 numbers of fruits. Total it now 20+20+10= 50. In next step asked him to throw the half quantity of fruits. so, 50-25 balance will be 25. Now asked him to returned the quantity of fruits taken by his friend which was 20. Now the balance will be 5. You can confidently say to your friend that he has balance 5 fruits with him without even knowing that how much he has imagined.

In this whole play just remember that whatever amount/quantity you will add from your side, the answer will always be half of that no matter how much quantity/numbers you add in to it.. Try it out you can surprise many with this calculation.

Thanks a lot Jeets, this sounds interesting , will try it out with others ... :)

Sure there are. And exceptions prove the rules, isn't it, though exceptions can never be rules themselves. But I would want to give another try to these calculations to see if I am right or wrong once again.

=============

[6] The last step; with this number, subtract your birth year. - subtracted my birth year - 2113 - 1981 = "132"

The first digit is the last digit of your phone number, the next digits is your actual age! - the first digit is the last digit of the cell number is alright, but I am not 32 for sure.

Actually every one made a mistake- This is 2014 and you should have subtracted from 2014 and not 2013, that made the difference. This puzzle was circulated last year. Try it now or add 1 to make the correction. It will not work for people who were born before 13 March. Abhi- you must have been born in between Jan-March 1981.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

=============

Actually every one made a mistake- This is 2014 and you should have subtracted from 2014 and not 2013, that made the difference. This puzzle was circulated last year. Try it now or add 1 to make the correction. It will not work for people who were born before 13 March. Abhi- you must have been born in between Jan-March 1981.

It works for those born after march too because I am born in April and my daughter in June and it orked for both of us...In Abhjeets case the ade is correct if he is born after March...

=============

I was born on Jan. 12, 1981. However, no complaints as this is a great combination of things and almost works. But just the small bug is there (and has been taken care of, by you).
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.