Am not a great fan of horror and ghost movies. Just now, I have seen Raaz 3 trailer. It looks interesting. A little bit scary too :ohmy: :ohmy: . Seeing the trailer, I feel, it's going to the best of Raaz packets. What's your opinion? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am not a great fan of horror and ghost movies. Just now, I have seen Raaz 3 trailer. It looks interesting. A little bit scary too :ohmy: :ohmy: . Seeing the trailer, I feel, it's going to the best of Raaz packets. What's your opinion? :evil: :evil:

will u give link please...

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes I had seen that trail it is so scary and interesting I am waiting for that movie.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes I too saw the trailer once on TV film seems to be more scary than the part 1 & 2.Bipasha is looking good in the trailer. :)

will u give link please...

Just search google, Raaz 3 trailer.......
You will get it.

Meera sandhu
yes I too saw the trailer once on TV film seems to be more scary than the part 1 & 2.Bipasha is looking good in the trailer. :)

Yes,it seems Bipashi is reducing her age, day by day. Isn't it?

Earlier heroines above 30 were given roles of sisters and sister-in-laws. Now, heroines are becoming more successful once they reach 28 or 30.

Sanjeev, this horror movie will be loved by you for sure. But, a request, don't take your kids also to watch the movie :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: . They may cry the whole 2.5 hours :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes I had seen that trail it is so scary and interesting I am waiting for that movie.

It's trailer...not trail. :cheer:

Sound effects play an important role in horror films, also background score.

Meera sandhu
The trailer and the posters both look interesting. Raaz 1 was a good movie but I didn't like the second part. Hoping the third one will be a delight to watch again.

Live in the present :)
Raaz 3 will be release in September 7.

Yes, Its trailer looks more horror and interesting.

I think, This is a more thriller film.

Be positive
i think it will b the best movie in raaz triology!!!!!!!!!!!!
The trailer and the posters both look interesting. Raaz 1 was a good movie but I didn't like the second part. Hoping the third one will be a delight to watch again.

I read during release of Raaz 1 s, theatres Of metro cities were under tight security. Is it true?

I also didn't like Raaz 2, but its songs were amazing....all are just extra ordinary........
Soniyo is a sweet romantic number. Song by Toshi ...Mahi....was also just good.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.