I think it's a new trend...most recently we have seen Ash hiding her kid's face whenever media try to take a snap of the cute child. Not only Ash, now Shilpa and many other celebrities are following the same path. Is it because, they didn't want their kids' photos viral over net? Superstitious about bad eyes or something else? What could be the reason?
You will be surprised to know about the item girl of Bollywood, Swetha Menon who has most recently landed in Malayalam movies, getting a lot of good films and awards too. Not only she did the role of a pregnant lady in Blessy's film when she was pregnant, her delivery was shoot live last week for the movie :silly: . Such a dedicated lady :blink: :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo: .Perhaps first time in world history of cinema.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-09-30/news-interviews/34177239_1_swetha-menon-baby-girl-pregnant-woman

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Celebrity hides the face of their kids from media. It is not because of the bad eyes or superstitious belief. It is for the security reasons.
Celebrity hides the face of their kids from media. It is not because of the bad eyes or superstitious belief. It is for the security reasons.

but how DEvu.....?
How can a photo cause trouble to the kid?

i think, when such celebrities temp to do it more, media are much more attracted.

Meera sandhu
May be they don't want their kids photo to be used on net or anywhere else. I remember Hema Malini also used to hide her daughters' face whenever media tried to take their photos. :)
May be they don't want their kids photo to be used on net or anywhere else. I remember Hema Malini also used to hide her daughters' face whenever media tried to take their photos. :)

Now whole world is seeing them through their movies :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
But we have already seen the kids of Ash and shilpa in news paper.
Sweata menon is a brave lady and this is first time to do so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes now they can be seen in films. But I think Esha Deol has retired from the films. :blink:
Sometimes famous is affecting our privacy. So celebrities some times hide their kids faces.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Yes now they can be seen in films. But I think Esha Deol has retired from the films. :blink:

I think she is married now. Some days before she was engaged...
I liked her performance in Hritik's film, Na tum jaano na hum

Meera sandhu
:) Yes her performance was good in that movie. :)

Now many of the celebraties have babies but rarely their faces are shown in Newspaper or seen on TV. But that's nothing in it that they hide their faces. Recently saw madhuri Dixit's kids on Jhalak Dikhla ja and I found nothing wrong in it. People love to see the kids of celebraties. :)
:) Yes her performance was good in that movie. :)

Now many of the celebraties have babies but rarely their faces are shown in Newspaper or seen on TV. But that's nothing in it that they hide their faces. Recently saw madhuri Dixit's kids on Jhalak Dikhla ja and I found nothing wrong in it. People love to see the kids of celebraties. :)

Normal parents like us like others appreciating our kids.....seeing them displaying some talents...
If normal people think so, why can't they?
How long can they hide their kids from media? :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.