It's his 10th year. His first movie was Nandanan released in the year 2002 and now he is entering Bollywood as Rani Mukherjee's hero. Though he was criticized a lot soon after his marriage and his funny messages were viral over net and mobies, even beating Tintumon, he came back with much critically acclaimed film, Indian Rupee. Through this thread let us discuss about his future in Bollywood.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8881]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read some of the reviews of the movie and the reviews were full of praises for him. He looks stunning in the songs though Rani has stolen the limelight with her masst dancing. With praises in the first movie itself he will surely make a good career in Bollywood.

Live in the present :)
So, movie is released?
I searched its review. But couldn't get it. Can you give please?
He started his career when he was just 20. Now it seems he is 30 or 31.
Among all malayalam heroes, only he is young. That's why a lot of fans. His father, Sukumaran was a star of 80's. Her mother acted in a few films and serials

Meera sandhu
Great look and I think he can continue in Bollywood. What is his first movies name?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
So, movie is released?
I searched its review. But couldn't get it. Can you give please?
He started his career when he was just 20. Now it seems he is 30 or 31.
Among all malayalam heroes, only he is young. That's why a lot of fans. His father, Sukumaran was a star of 80's. Her mother acted in a few films and serials

It was in the TOI. You can search it now it will be available now. If not let me know will give you the link.

Live in the present :)
Great look and I think he can continue in Bollywood. What is his first movies name?

I have already given in the thread heading post

Meera sandhu
He looks good. I hope he will do well in Bollywoods. Lets watch movie and enjoy his acting.
Pritviraj is a very handsome actor among the tamil heros. His acting is also Awesome, I have seen his few movies. Among them ATM is really wonderful movies. I want everyone to watch it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let me give you his much critically acclaimed Malayalam movie released last year. It was selected as the best Malayalam film in National awards category. It's one of the best movies I have seen in the past 3-4 years and is a must watch movie for youngsters as it gives a great message for them....to stay away from wrong directions to earn money.
Very wonderful movie...Indian rupee...
But sorry, even if I searched a lot, I couldn't get English Subtitled link. It was a comeback film for Versatile actor Thilakan, but he died last week
Asha, hoping you would watch it once
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5zJnVWpjnA
It's Sandhya song is a superduper hit...again....its lyricist is no more.

Meera sandhu
Pritviraj is a very handsome actor among the tamil heros. His acting is also Awesome, I have seen his few movies. Among them ATM is really wonderful movies. I want everyone to watch it

He is handsome, agreed. Acting also, OK.

Some days before Sasi told in a thread. Someone told him, shooting of Pritviraj is going on in the nearby place and he along with his friends went to see him, as many people told, he is a handsome hero. But seeing the hero, everyone laughed :woohoo: :woohoo: . It was some fat hero of Mollywood.
I corrected later through that thread that the person whom he saw was not pritviraj :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Enjoy this song from Robinhood......my girl loves to dance with this song. It's my favorite too.
It's director Priyadarshan's wife's caller tune ;) . Check the song and find the reason why
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjbTyHlWSgA&feature=related

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, Most of the actors look awesome on the screen but may not that be that awesome in off screen.
actor_prithviraj_marriage_photos5.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
prithvirajMallikasukumaranindrajith.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.