I love to see this movie every time. Because it is a horror movie. I have seen 4 parts. Did you see any of the parts in Final destination
:evil:

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like horror movies though I have not seen final destination. :blink:
Its one time watch... I had seen the first two parts 1 and 2. Just bloodshed and killings have been shown in the movies.

Live in the present :)
I like horror movies though I have not seen final destination. :blink:

Its not full of devils. It is the movie where you can find deaths for silly reasons.

Its one time watch... I had seen the first two parts 1 and 2. Just bloodshed and killings have been shown in the movies.

You will fear for every silly reasons after seeing this movie.

I love to see this movie every time. Because it is a horror movie. I have seen 4 parts. Did you see any of the parts in Final destination

I have heard and read about this film , but frankly speaking ,such films don't appeal to me, so have not watched neither do I intend to watch it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have heard and read about this film , but frankly speaking ,such films don't appeal to me, so have not watched neither do I intend to watch it...

Yes if you see that movie then you will get fear in every small incident.

I have not seen any sequel of the movie "Final Destination". Have you seen "Evils Dead"?
I never like horror movies. I have not seen the final destination.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I never like horror movies. I have not seen the final destination.

I can say that by seeing your profile picture. Even I love Kajal Agarwal. ;)

Thank you said by: Mary

Yes if you see that movie then you will get fear in every small incident.

So my decision not to watch it is the right one, I hate movies that has too much unnecessary violence ...but I like watching a good suspense thriller :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.