The topic is locked.
My question is not "Do you like action movies?" :P

Yesterday after 9pm, I saw a recent movie of Mammooty. But whenever action scenes were shown, I felt bored and thought myself, "Are they not repetitive? :whistle: :whistle: We know it well, hero will win in the end. Then why such scenes extended and shot, adding a lot of expenses. :silly: We are always interested in seeing scenes that we don't know what happens next. :woohoo: "

Am I right or not?
Do you like to watch repetitive action scenes, that very less contribute to the story of the movie? After all, all movies show almost same actions scenes, only difference is total damage/expenses occurred during its shooting ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No I don't like violance at all. I used to watch action movies when I was a kid I like Stallon very much and used to see his films whenever used to come on TV. I have seen predator of Arnold many times. :)
Well I love action movies.. But surely don't like those kind of action which repetitive.

I mostly see hollywood action and that is surely at different level than other movies.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well I love action movies.. But surely don't like those kind of action which repetitive.

I mostly see hollywood action and that is surely at different level than other movies.

Even I don't like Bollywood action movies as there is no fun in watching them they just give head aches. :evil: :woohoo:

Even I don't like Bollywood action movies as there is no fun in watching them they just give head aches. :evil: :woohoo:

Lol.. Most of them are copy of some hollywood or other movies.. And surely they don't copy paste that properly.. :laugh:

Yesterday after 9pm, I saw a recent movie of Mammooty. But whenever action scenes were shown, I felt bored and thought myself, "Are they not repetitive? :whistle: :whistle: We know it well, hero will win in the end. Then why such scenes extended and shot, adding a lot of expenses. :silly: We are always interested in seeing scenes that we don't know what happens next. :woohoo: "

Am I right or not?
Do you like to watch repetitive action scenes, that very less contribute to the story of the movie? After all, all movies show almost same actions scenes, only difference is total damage/expenses occurred during its shooting ;) ;)

Forget about your liking and my liking. Do you know there is a large percentage of viewers who like stunts . And on these audience producers depend a lot for the financial success of their movies? Our views are not taken into consideration at all.

Am I right or not?

Forget about your liking and my liking. Do you know there is a large percentage of viewers who like stunts . And on these audience producers depend a lot for the financial success of their movies? Our views are not taken into consideration at all.

Large percentage of liking....it's applicable to South India most. That's why action movies of South India are dubbed to Hindi and shown in TV channels. ;) ;)
North India still loves romance and comedy most. That's why SRK ans Aamir are on the top. Salman and Akshay has changed to action heroes most recently only, except Khiladi series.
In Kerala also, 90% people like stunts of Mohan lal and Mammooty :evil: :evil: . That's why they are popular even after 30 years.
Less than 1% movies are released here with the theme Romance.

Meera sandhu

Am I right or not?

Large percentage of liking....it's applicable to South India most. That's why action movies of South India are dubbed to Hindi and shown in TV channels. ;) ;)
North India still loves romance and comedy most. That's why SRK ans Aamir are on the top. Salman and Akshay has changed to action heroes most recently only, except Khiladi series.
In Kerala also, 90% people like stunts of Mohan lal and Mammooty :evil: :evil: . That's why they are popular even after 30 years.
Less than 1% movies are released here with the theme Romance.

True. people who relish romantic movies can be counted on fingers

Lol.. Most of them are copy of some hollywood or other movies.. And surely they don't copy paste that properly.. :laugh:

Yes most of them are copied from Hollywood movies even I have seen few films where the scene to scene is also coppied from hollywood movies. :evil:

Yes most of them are copied from Hollywood movies even I have seen few films where the scene to scene is also coppied from hollywood movies. :evil:

are you a frequent viewer of Hollywood movies to tell so ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

are you a frequent viewer of Hollywood movies to tell so ;) ;)

Well, I am. And yes they surely use this copy paste this thing here too. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.