The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to watch action films a lot but not Hindi, I prefer to watch only Hollywood movies for really good and original action!
0029exercise_2013-02-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well I love action movies.. But surely don't like those kind of action which repetitive.

I mostly see hollywood action and that is surely at different level than other movies.

Even I don't like Bollywood action movies as there is no fun in watching them they just give head aches. :evil: :woohoo:

Lol.. Most of them are copy of some hollywood or other movies.. And surely they don't copy paste that properly.. :laugh:

Yes most of them are copied from Hollywood movies even I have seen few films where the scene to scene is also coppied from hollywood movies. :evil:

are you a frequent viewer of Hollywood movies to tell so ;) ;)

Not frequent but I watch them on TV. :)

But sometimes I see Bollywood action movies they don't look like active movies but look as if they are doing comedy. :woohoo:
I like to watch action films a lot but not Hindi, I prefer to watch only Hollywood movies for really good and original action!

Are you interested in doing action scenes? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10350]}

Meera sandhu

Does she know karate?. :blink:

I know Sandhya you know it that's why no one dares to ask your mobile number. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Recently I have seen Viswwarupam,Hindi. Action is good and looks like real. Kamal Hassan acted well.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I know Sandhya you know it that's why no one dares to ask your mobile number. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She is interested in doing action scenes in Boddunan only ;) ;)

"I know Sandhya you know it that's why no one dares to ask your mobile number"

Actually, barking dogs seldom bite. B) B) So, try to decode it. ;)

Meera sandhu

Of course I am interested in creating action too!! :evil: :evil: Although I don't know karate my punch is awesome and many have had the good fortune to check it out! :evil: :) :woohoo:

Same here, no mater how well they try, the hindi film makers are not able to really come up to the Western standards....I wonder why? It is probably because we mix emotion with action ?? :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

She is interested in doing action scenes in Boddunan only ;) ;)

"I know Sandhya you know it that's why no one dares to ask your mobile number"

Actually, barking dogs seldom bite. B) B) So, try to decode it. ;)

Hmm.. that means you never slapped a person who asked your mobile number you just said it but you never did it and gave your mobile number whoever asked it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Same here, no mater how well they try, the hindi film makers are not able to really come up to the Western standards....I wonder why? It is probably because we mix emotion with action ?? :dry:

Exactly!!! And the emotions are also so childish and unbelievable!! :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.