Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the Sholay is coming in 3D. So who all are planning to watch it again ?

I too would efinitely love to watch it all over again since 3D would be a different experience altogether..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These are all unknown facts. I am amazed to read this. Few days later, this movie will be shown on TV. I am going to see this with excitement. What about you?
These are all unknown facts. I am amazed to read this. Few days later, this movie will be shown on TV. I am going to see this with excitement. What about you?

I have lost count of the number of times i had seen this great classic. And i'll be the first one to stand in the queue to see it again and again.

I have lost count of the number of times i had seen this great classic. And i'll be the first one to stand in the queue to see it again and again.

Oh you forgot the best of them all "Adhe Idhar jao, aadhe udhar jao, Bakki mere peeche aao"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh you forgot the best of them all "Adhe Idhar jao, aadhe udhar jao, Bakki mere peeche aao"

A classic gem of a dialogue from that Jailer who says. 'Main Angrezi Zamane Ka Jailer Hoon.'

A classic gem of a dialogue from that Jailer who says. 'Main Angrezi Zamane Ka Jailer Hoon.'

And who will forget the classic job Of Jagdeep who was boasting about how he caught Jai and Veeru and beat them both single handed. What about Veery trying to teach Basanti, how to shoot a mango down.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even Dhanno , the horse has become immortal character. Basnti says, "Chal Dhanno, yeh Mera Izzat Ka Sawal Jai". And Dhanno dutifully obliges.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.