Performing anything on stage and in front of so many audiences is itself a big achievement. Be it the dance, vocal, drama, playing musical instruments anything, it look simple in the eyes of people/audience but it is not so. Its true that professional artist get good amount of money for their art but I am sure its not the amount of money but the appreciations and the applause by the audiences is what a true artist always needed. You can easily see the activeness and happiness on the face of an artist once he gets the good applause from the audiences. So, please take care and applause for the artist when you go to watch some performances.

Regards

Jeets

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree. Applause satisfies the artist that we like his performance. We lose nothing by saying a few words of praise.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree. Applause satisfies the artist that we like his performance. We lose nothing by saying a few words of praise.

Even the best of the seasoned performers in different fields of entertainment wait for that most sonorous sound of the applause which makes the performing artist feel high.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
i agree, this is true for armature artists, as for professionals, they will laugh unless a hefty some is offered they will never agree to perform. Applause or appreciation come only secondary to them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i agree, this is true for armature artists, as for professionals, they will laugh unless a hefty some is offered they will never agree to perform. Applause or appreciation come only secondary to them.

I beg to differ with you. Beethoven, the deaf Musician who is hailed as the greatest Musician of the world, was once presenting his symphony in Dusseldorf before the creme de la creme of the Musicians of his time. At the end of the symphony, being deaf could not hear the standing ovation of his audience. He was crest fallen. It was only after his assistant told him that the audience payed him rich tributes through thunderous ovation, Beethoven had a smile.
Amateur or a hard core professional think that an applause is the only thing that creates waves of happiness. Of course those who laugh at the sight of the hefty pay only are there in plenty. But History never recorded nor regarded them as Artists.

I beg to differ with you. Beethoven, the deaf Musician who is hailed as the greatest Musician of the world, was once presenting his symphony in Dusseldorf before the creme de la creme of the Musicians of his time. At the end of the symphony, being deaf could not hear the standing ovation of his audience. He was crest fallen. It was only after his assistant told him that the audience payed him rich tributes through thunderous ovation, Beethoven had a smile.
Amateur or a hard core professional think that an applause is the only thing that creates waves of happiness. Of course those who laugh at the sight of the hefty pay only are there in plenty. But History never recorded nor regarded them as Artists.

You don't have to differ with me, but that is the trend of modern day professionals, try to bring any celebrity even for a marriage function without paying them and see what I mean. They want money first, applause and praises are only secondary.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You don't have to differ with me, but that is the trend of modern day professionals, try to bring any celebrity even for a marriage function without paying them and see what I mean. They want money first, applause and praises are only secondary.

Yes. I'm not oblivious of their presence. As a cultural secretary of Vizag cultural organization I brought many national and international cultural celebrities from Birju Maharaj to pandit Jasraj for a cultural event. All of them are those about whom you mentioned.. I differed with you for the simple reason to emphasize that there are exceptions though in less number.

You are coorect so far as modern day world id concerned. Now everthing is commercialized and so money is above everything. People will be happy even to get money for getting defeat or abuse. How else we can explain cricket match fixing?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You are coorect so far as modern day world id concerned. Now everthing is commercialized and so money is above everything. People will be happy even to get money for getting defeat or abuse. How else we can explain cricket match fixing?

Very correct in case of cricket betting. There are people definitely who care a pin for money and those are so modest that they wouldn't agree to come in to light. And I know them. And he suffered from penury. But never distanced himself from his ideology. What I said was they are less in number.
Dear members yes, money is an important part in today's circumstances. Of course people look for money and the amount no matter what work they do. But I am talking about the internal satisfactions which truly comes on artist face when he/she gets the appreciations. Even those artist who demand money, they come perform and go. If they do not get the appreciations and applause from the audience, they never feel satisfied even though get the amount he demanded.

Regards

Jeets

Dear members yes, money is an important part in today's circumstances. Of course people look for money and the amount no matter what work they do. But I am talking about the internal satisfactions which truly comes on artist face when he/she gets the appreciations. Even those artist who demand money, they come perform and go. If they do not get the appreciations and applause from the audience, they never feel satisfied even though get the amount he demanded.

I agree with you. Even a hard core professional artist whose first and only preference is money earning, will look for an appreciation and recognition from the corner of his eye during his performance. Money earning becomes stale after a certain stage but never a word of appreciation or a standing ovation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.