Today is 77 birth anniversary of film star Amitabh Bacchan. Most of channel showing movies of Amitabh. Today I watched his old movie Manjil. Happy Birthday to Amitabh.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Wishing Amitabh Bachan the very best . He is an exemplary person who has always contributed positively to the society and I wish there were more like him among the celebrities ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Wishing Amitabh Bachan the very best . He is an exemplary person who has always contributed positively to the society and I wish there were more like him among the celebrities ..

I am agree with you. He has long follower line. He promoting many programs for welfare of society and country.He is young of 77 years. He is example for youths.

I find  him very inspiring. I once read an article in which it was mentioned that When his company ABCL went bankrupt in 1999, he didn't run away from responsibility or break down like many people. Instead he worked tirelessly and the next year, he was one of the highest tax payer in the country. He truly deserves all the praises he gets.

I think it's time Amitabh should give himself much deserving rest and stop doing adverts at least if not movies. I want to see him live a long life giving us quality shows.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

I think it's time Amitabh should give himself much deserving rest and stop doing adverts at least if not movies. I want to see him live a long life giving us quality shows.

I totally agree. Lately, I have been seeing him in ads which don't really suit his age and position, he should give it a rest! Quitting while you are on top is quite hard  it seems for many!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:

I think it is more to do with keeping himself busy rather than making money. Amitabh is a workaholic as we can see by the way he juggles so many different activities at the same time , some of them may not be up to the mark .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I think it is more to do with keeping himself busy rather than making money. Amitabh is a workaholic as we can see by the way he juggles so many different activities at the same time , some of them may not be up to the mark .

I think he earned enough money, Some person don't like to sit without work. It may be possible that if he quit working he may be faced some health problem. 

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't mind him keeping busy with quality work but when it comes to "Cool Cool Thanda Thanda oil" it kind of creates a disgusting feeling. It doesn't match with his personality and reputation. Who can deny he is one of the greatest of all times though!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't mind him keeping busy with quality work but when it comes to "Cool Cool Thanda Thanda oil" it kind of creates a disgusting feeling. It doesn't match with his personality and reputation. Who can deny he is one of the greatest of all times though!

True...if he wants to keep himself occupied, he can do a lot of work besides only acting. For example he could dedicate his time to help guide and counsel young men and women who struggle hard to make entry into the industry, save them from depression and may be teach a lesson or two to gullible young girls who are lured into sexual abuse by unscrupulous elements in the industry. There is LOT he can do in this regard!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

True...if he wants to keep himself occupied, he can do a lot of work besides only acting. For example he could dedicate his time to help guide and counsel young men and women who struggle hard to make entry into the industry, save them from depression and may be teach a lesson or two to gullible young girls who are lured into sexual abuse by unscrupulous elements in the industry. There is LOT he can do in this regard!

If a person wants than many works is available which have not money. But looking he is still wants to earn more and more money. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.