The topic is locked.
Hi Friend,

I want to delete my account. Please suggest me what are the step follow to deleted the Account.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think you yourself can't delete your account.You just send a PM to Mr.Maverick.He may do the work.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Today a total stranger called me up using the personal information I had provided to Boddunan when I joined this site. I was shocked. How do I remove such personal info? I could not find it on my profile page, so please do something about it. I will be grateful, if need be, please deactivate my account as I am not active.

sairam
PM to maverick. He will help you..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Today a total stranger called me up using the personal information I had provided to Boddunan when I joined this site. I was shocked. How do I remove such personal info? I could not find it on my profile page, so please do something about it. I will be grateful, if need be, please deactivate my account as I am not active.

It can be very frustrating, irritating and worrying at times. We get a shock of our lives at such times. I think the admin will certainly help you out on this, when it comes to using personal information around like anything without our consent.

I think you have provided your personal information in your profile page and it's public (Visible to all).

8 or 9 months back I called Ram Chettan and surprised him when I got his number from profile page ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have already given messages to many members here...Sasi, Sarala, Devu etc to remove their personal information from profile page.
You can simply edit your profile page and remove your details B) B) , Only your name and DOB are enough. You can provide your place name too, it's your preference.
Provide your address and contact number details only in "Payment Profile" page.
Hoping your doubt is cleared :)

Meera sandhu

It can be very frustrating, irritating and worrying at times. We get a shock of our lives at such times. I think the admin will certainly help you out on this, when it comes to using personal information around like anything without our consent.

It's our mistake only Abhi. I have also done so ;) ;)
But when I found it, I quickly removed all my personal inf except name, DOB and City.

You should provide DOB\, then only you will get birthday bonus :laugh: :laugh:

To know if your information is public, enter this site without Boddunan id. Then you can reach your profile page...I think either through articles or through forum. Then check if your personal details are there.

Meera sandhu

It's our mistake only Abhi. I have also done so ;) ;)
But when I found it, I quickly removed all my personal inf except name, DOB and City.

You should provide DOB\, then only you will get birthday bonus :laugh: :laugh:

To know if your information is public, enter this site without Boddunan id. Then you can reach your profile page...I think either through articles or through forum. Then check if your personal details are there.

But Deepa said that the caller called her even when she hand't any info there. It means the info on her profile was missing still the caller somehow got the details.
Secondly, you don't need to enter the site without the id, etc. There is a "public profile" link in our dashboard. That tells you how you look - your profile looks - to the public.

I think you have provided your personal information in your profile page and it's public (Visible to all).

8 or 9 months back I called Ram Chettan and surprised him when I got his number from profile page ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have already given messages to many members here...Sasi, Sarala, Devu etc to remove their personal information from profile page.
You can simply edit your profile page and remove your details B) B) , Only your name and DOB are enough. You can provide your place name too, it's your preference.

Sharing information like mobile no. or phone no. can be done through PMs and with only those people whom we now know better here. We can be sure that the person won't misuse the number. I have shared my number with lots of online friends and we have won each other's trust. So, no worries. However, I haven't done that with anyone here yet (and I don't know who will be sharing too :( .

Sharing information like mobile no. or phone no. can be done through PMs and with only those people whom we now know better here. We can be sure that the person won't misuse the number. I have shared my number with lots of online friends and we have won each other's trust. So, no worries. However, I haven't done that with anyone here yet (and I don't know who will be sharing too :( .

i told ya naa...I got their personal numbers through profile page. Now it's corrected.

I think Deepa belongs to Kerala, who was active here for a few days, later disappeared somewhere. :whistle:

Meera sandhu
When we have any type of public relation, privacy and secrecy is compromised. Your phone nos and other details are available in many directories- Telephone, business, letter head, office sign board and so on. Even in marriage invitation cards, lot of information is given.

We not bother so much about secrecy or privacy. By maintaining utmost privacy or secrecy, you will only isolate yourself and progress will be hindered.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.