Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes the stats are improving...but still we need more efforts
I think it has very much. Need much improvement. Come On, all members lets work on it.

Want to make each day Accountable

yes, all member if they effort a little bit then it will be good

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, all member if they effort a little bit then it will be good

There is no doubt that a lot more efforts are needed.
alongwith new topics, new ideas like adding some new features and a little early response from editors and others at responsible post in this site would also help.
That may be one reason that there is no point on posting new topics I request to Maveric sir to put points again.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

there are no points for posting new threads!!..no wonder the amount of new threads has fallen..it must be brought back
[quote]there are no points for posting new threads!!..no wonder the amount of new threads has fallen..it must be brought back [/quote]

Its actually better this way because it was totally misused by many and members were simply flooding forums with threads which were meaningless and useless.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

there are no points for posting new threads!!..no wonder the amount of new threads has fallen..it must be brought back

Yes.. points should be reallocated to new post when posted.
[quote]there are no points for posting new threads!!..no wonder the amount of new threads has fallen..it must be brought back

Its actually better this way because it was totally misused by many and members were simply flooding forums with threads which were meaningless and useless.[/quote]

Flooding inforums can be restricted by restricting one user not posting more than 10 new topics.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.