The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is very happy to know that all of your approved articles are published. Usually, it is done at every weekends. So we should remain patient till then and continue with our work. We can get 35 articles published a week....if we are able to do 5 articles everyday. It will surely cause sudden jump to our points and of course, give us much cash credits

Finally my articles too were published. :)

Sandhya i have experienced its better to write few quality articles than to write many to earn more cash credits like yours in which you earned maximum cash. :)

True.. But its not working for me either way.. I mean I am writing less articles but quality is not that great .. :laugh: :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
It is very happy to know that all of your approved articles are published. Usually, it is done at every weekends. So we should remain patient till then and continue with our work. We can get 35 articles published a week....if we are able to do 5 articles everyday. It will surely cause sudden jump to our points and of course, give us much cash credits

Sandhya i have experienced its better to write few quality articles than to write many to earn more cash credits like yours in which you earned maximum cash. :)

True.. But its not working for me either way.. I mean I am writing less articles but quality is not that great .. :laugh: :laugh:

Try to write minimum 1000 words and add maximum images to it. :)

Have you checked Sandhya's article she got 100 Rs for it. :)

Yes, you are absolutely right.
This is the second topic that I got 100 rs cash.....
http://www.boddunan.com/miscellaneous/112-Home%20Development%20/18881-feng-shui-chinese-vasthushastra-for-building-our-prosperity-and-health.html?Improvement=
this article also gained me full credits.
But some problem occurred while I submitted my next article about Vasthu....
Never use once used file names for pictures later. Otherwise pictures may be changed by the new one :(

Meera sandhu
Sunil try to concentrate on articles only so you can earn good cash credits.

Thanks I am concentrating enough on them. I have 12 published and many pending approved/approval.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I have checked it.. And surely it is deserving one..I don't think I can write one with that quality so soon. :laugh:

Yes I have checked it.. And surely it is deserving one..I don't think I can write one with that quality so soon. :laugh:

Try it you would be able to write it with the same quality with the time. :) Even i am too trying to write my articles trying to get more cash credit for them. :)
Okay..Will try on that. Update me if you got higher cash credit for your next articles.

Sandyya your article about new born baby is mervalous.
Congratulation to you for max. cash .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Okay..Will try on that. Update me if you got higher cash credit for your next articles.

I got one published today and got 20 INR for it. :)

I think improving with experience. :)
Sangeev I have read your article and nice and try to post more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.