There would be many members,who would had adsense account. I wanted to know how we can get our adsense account approved? How to get till there? How much time it takes? Once we have started a website of our own,what are the steps that should be taken to get approved?
Please share your views.

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Ronark- There are two different answers of this query-
1- If your website/blog was created six months before with enough content and updates according to topics accepted by google (mentioned in adsense blog and forums as google has no direct customer care of their own) should take 3-4 days at the most
2- If you are applying through any public domain this may be approved sooner as some websites have a pact to do this with google but in most of such cases, the account is not safe in longer duration. Such accounts are used generally among the limited readers on that particular site and as the readers have the tendency to click on adverts, which make your account more vulnerable due to clicks exceeding Google’s recommended limits.
I therefore recommend going for applying through your own website/blog after the minimum of 6 months with enough content and do not use it on public domains. Best of luck.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not clear can you explain more clearly................
What are you not clear about the topic or my answer? I can explain if this question is directed to me.

ok no problem............I make me clear myself......don't worry
I wanted to start blogging. But also wanted that i do not connect with blogger and wordpress. I wanted to have my own domain. But i am little confused that if i wanted to start earning,i should have my own blog. If i will buy doamin and hosting packages,how i would host my blog online?
For example if i buy domain and hosting package from bigrock.com. then is the bigrock.com would bve responsible to host my blog?

I have no idea about this but i gather information from my friends and relatives i share with you............
I wanted to start blogging. But also wanted that i do not connect with blogger and wordpress. I wanted to have my own domain. But i am little confused that if i wanted to start earning,i should have my own blog. If i will buy doamin and hosting packages,how i would host my blog online?
For example if i buy domain and hosting package from bigrock.com. then is the bigrock.com would bve responsible to host my blog?

As far as I know that is your own job once your domain hosted. You are the one who shall be responsible for adding content according to your own requirement and liking. But the only requirement is that before you put content on your blog you should go through the requirement of adsense carefully. The reason being they do not approve particular topics and referral links at no cost. Besides they prefer business related contents to place related adverts. Hope you are getting my point.

yes,sunil,i am geting you. I will first investigate everything,before taking a gamble.

Can anyone tell me,where i should design my blog. I wanted to make a unique blog whose design is according to me. So,which are the sites,where i would get help?

Blogger.com i am not sure but try it may be you get some benefits.............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.