Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
please visit any professional blog like labnol.org,blogsolute.com etc. Look at the title their designs,at the header,they have arrange their post in systematic way, even they copywriting rights. How would they have done this?
Can anyone here on boddunan can tell me?
Please if you have any information do suggest me.

Want to make each day Accountable

Just PM to Sarala. She knows it well.
Sure, she can help you :)

PM this thread link also

Meera sandhu
i have done P.M to sarala. Lets see,what she tells.

please visit any professional blog like labnol.org,blogsolute.com etc. Look at the title their designs,at the header,they have arrange their post in systematic way, even they copywriting rights. How would they have done this?

Every thing is there on blogger's dashboard- Go to dashboard> settings> add gudgets> select how you want it to appear> just drag and put your required item
for design you have to select from templates provided.
do not forget to save once you are done.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every thing is there on blogger's dashboard- Go to dashboard> settings> add gudgets> select how you want it to appear> just drag and put your required item

thanks for giving these details.

thanks for giving these details.

Then there is font color, style, design and what not -set according to your choice once you get in to template design in design section. I hope this is easy to do it.

i think you have knowledge about blogging. Want i wanted to ask is that if we don't host our blog,then is it still possible to earn?

Actually, nowadays I am learning from her. I want to start a recipe blog very soon

Meera sandhu
i think you have knowledge about blogging. Want i wanted to ask is that if we don't host our blog,then is it still possible to earn?

Yes sure, you should do it right now, you can change template whenever you like keep your blog posted and for the beginning apply for chitika, which gets approved in 2-3 working days, run adverts of your choice and later after a few months (5-6) while you have enough content apply for adsense also, these two can go together. You can ask specific questions, I am ready to answer them here.

Actually, nowadays I am learning from her. I want to start a recipe blog very soon

i am going to start 2 blogs. One,in which will be of computer technology,tips & tricks, computer software and etc. And another blog would contain travelling destination,food and culture of those destination.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.