The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I found one strange thing....
If you log out and login, for the next post you will gain points......

So friends, if you want points for posts, just login everytime before posting an answer

Meera sandhu
I found one strange thing....
If you log out and login, for the next post you will gain points......

So friends, if you want points for posts, just login everytime before posting an answer

Is this possible for every time?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Once in a while, it's happening...
By the by, what's your magic Ram chetta, you are gaining points......only you!!!

Meera sandhu
It is true that we are getting pointsfor the first post. Actually admin must have announced here in case of any site error or maintenance problem.
It's really sad you know.
Am busy with completing 5000 rs this month...yet decided to work in forum after a short period......
So, I worked in forum without caring points......I will get only 3 revenue shares this month......so sad....now just 4-5 days left....

Now just 2 days are left. It is horrable for me. I work online for 1-2 hours.
I think, for the first post we are getting points.....but not for successive posts

After posting 5-6 forums, the next forum is approved . We get points for that.
I think, for the first post we are getting points.....but not for successive posts

For me it is also not happening. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Forum showing partiality to Devu :evil: :evil:
Very bad :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

@Everyone....
Now it's confirmed, we people are working in forum not just for mere points. If so, how could we get responses above 100 everyday for the past 4 days? :) :) :)

Yes, we are here for fun and refreshment :P

Meera sandhu

Forum showing partiality to Devu :evil: :evil:
Very bad :angry: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

@Everyone....
Now it's confirmed, we people are working in forum not just for mere points. If so, how could we get responses above 100 everyday for the past 4 days? :) :) :)

Yes, we are here for fun and refreshment :P

It is true and thats why we participate here.

I see the points awarded for replying to forum topics. Do you guys still facing the issue?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.