The topic is locked.
I have submitted an article yesterday and it's not displayed in the article's list in my profile (It was there yesterday!). What happened?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be some glitch
Do you have another copy of the article?
If so, submit it again.....or PM to admin

Roshan
Is it "Ghosts, Supernatural forces and other terrifying incidents "?
If so, it's already approved

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Roshan Ahmed
Me too submitted an article of tourist review but it showed that submitted but It was not showing in article displayed.previously it used to show. I don't know now that it is not shown now in article displayed one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thanks! It must have been a glitch. Everything's fine now and the article is approved!!
You didn't answer my question
was it that article..."Ghosts, Supernatural forces and other terrifying incidents "?
it's still showing under your article tab as approved

Meera sandhu
Yep, that's the article! danx!
good...
Your article is approved..
Hoping your article will be published tomorrow
Can you please report moderator to lock this thread?

Meera sandhu
I have a doubt here how can we see whether or not other members articles are approved or not, also does this mean that we can look aT articles submitted by other members before they get published?... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ushaji...
Just check this link....
http://www.boddunan.com/profile/9762-Sandhya%20Rani.html
click article tab (the last tab)
Though you can't open the unpublished/rejected articles, you can see them..
Even editor/admin commands are clearly visible.....even rejected ones...(of last few articles)
Earlier all pages with admin/editor comments were visible, now only 1 page
I think moderators/editors can open our unpublished articles

Meera sandhu
Ushaji...
Just check this link....
http://www.boddunan.com/profile/9762-Sandhya%20Rani.html
click article tab (the last tab)
Though you can't open the unpublished/rejected articles, you can see them..
Even editor/admin commands are clearly visible.....even rejected ones...(of last few articles)
Earlier all pages with admin/editor comments were visible, now only 1 page
I think moderators/editors can open our unpublished articles

But I thought the dash board is private meant only for members, that means are you able to access my dash board as well? if so how do you acess it ?...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

ya sure, i can assess your dashboard as well.
Actually I check dashboards of every person here as soon as articles are published..
actually, it's a nice move by admin....
everything visible to everyone..we can raise questions if situation demands
it improves performance of every writer also, as he knows editor/admin comments are visible to everyone...

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.