The topic is locked.
There are few sites which allows to submit any article which has been submitted before in other site. I have few articles published in boddunan. Can i submit that articles in other site.? Do i have that right.?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Amit. I just wanted to ask this question from the last week but i forgot it? You just remembered me now...
No. The articles which are submitted at other site, can't be submitted here in this site. You can't submit the same article. Change the title of the article as well as you need to do some variations in the article content as well.
Copy cat not allowed.

Want to make each day Accountable

i don't think you can use published articles here for other uses unless you alter its content.
Write it fresh, add new flavours as well to make it a new article, change its title also

Meera sandhu
There are few sites which allows to submit any article which has been submitted before in other site. I have few articles published in boddunan. Can i submit that articles in other site.? Do i have that right.?

@Amit- You have sold your article's copyright to this site therefore you are not supposed to republish your articles on other sites who allow you to do that. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i don't think you can use published articles here for other uses unless you alter its content.
Write it fresh, add new flavours as well to make it a new article, change its title also

Yes, you can change the order of article as well as the content and then you can submit.

But if i am getting it correctly. Is question is other way round. Article submitted here can be submitted somewhere else Am it right amit ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Yes, you can change the order of article as well as the content and then you can submit.

But if i am getting it correctly. Is question is other way round. Article submitted here can be submitted somewhere else Am it right amit ?

This is both way correct, we neither can use articles published here on other republishing sites nor published elsewhere here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is both way correct, we neither can use articles published here on other republishing sites nor published elsewhere here.

Puneet says "articles submitted", not published. Articles published here can't be published anywhere. That's crystal clear. Articles submitted but not published shouldn't have any problem i think.
Boddunan has copyright over the articles published in the site. So, this cannot be published in other sites.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The articles which are already submitted in other sites are not allowed. Actually no other site also will allow this because if this is allowed then the site gets penalized by the Google. If possible send the site name through PM which allowing this method.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is good to know that, I was not sure whether we could resubmit our articles published here elsewhere on other sites..so it is definitely not allowed !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.