Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sajee i hope it is good for you to return to srilanka and apply for other countries ...maybe it is good for your career...
I dont understand after 10 years why are you still not considered as citizen of india???maybe the rules are bit harsh...wish you success..hope everything will be alright once u reach Srilanka.
Its good that your issue is getting resolved, once you reach Sri Lanka you can then apply for UK visa.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rajani, Getting other country's citizenship is not so easy as it looks.. :) But now Sajeetharan is seeing the right way to his career. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes i also told that his career be best if he leaves to Srilanka..
Thanks rajani kalyani and deepti..Yes am leaving srilanka and then apply from there to go Uk or australia for my masters. Thanks guys!!
All the best for your career Sajeetharan... Hope to see you soon going to UK for your higher studies. :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
All the best..Sajee..Hope to see you successful in life :)
I am very happy to know that the issue is resolved. :) :)

Now from Srilanka, whole world is open for you. :woohoo:

All the best for your bright future. :laugh:

Leaving India OK.. but Don't leave :( Boddunan, dear!!

:lol: :lol:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you all, how could i be without boddunan and my friends here. Surely will keep in touch...it will take at least 20 days to leave India. Will be continuing till that.
39_5_5-20100828.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I am relieved to know that some kind of solution to problems is emerging at last.All the very best to you in your future endeavors.You are a winner and keep up your winning ways!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.