While i was voting to polls i got 505 error..and when i click back button got this message "You are not having right to create poll contact Administrator" :( :ohmy:

previously i reported this problem..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hope Maverick looks into this problem to sort it out.
When I try to open the polls in new tab it fails to open. This is the second time i am facing the problem.When i close it and reopen it works. :(
When i saw this thread topic, i thought 505 errors are displayed.lol. Clear your cache and try.
It still persists.Hope it would resolve soon. Thanks sajeetharan for a prompt response. :)
That is true sajee it still exist..I am using Firefox and have clear cache too..it is still coming.. :(
Then this problem must be looked in to as soon as possible. Hope Maverick would help us. :)
I believe your session has timed out and hence you are getting that error. Please check once again.

If that is not the correct one, please let me know the steps you followed before getting this error.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I dont know.. i didn't get this error.. anyway ill check out few more times..
Maverick wrote:
[quote]I believe your session has timed out and hence you are getting that error. Please check once again.

If that is not the correct one, please let me know the steps you followed before getting this error.[/quote]

It is working now maverick ...i think this problem is coming suddenly. i have logout and relogged in yesterday as you said session will time out after sometime...but yesterday it didnt work..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.