HI friends,i want to know how to request payment from boddunan...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No need to request. Just complete details in your 'payment profile' in 'My earnings'. You will be paid on reaching limit of Rs. 1,500/-

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even if you have posted 2000 posts on forums you are eligible for payment of Rs.750 for this you can pm to Maverick. He will take care of the rest.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
jayen wrote:
Even if you have posted 2000 posts on forums you are eligible for payment of Rs.750.

jayen is this true that, after posted 2000 posts on forums, we will get Rs.750.
:(
Yes Ravishankar..if you reached 2000 posts, you can ask for the payment if Rs.750 is in your account.
Ravishankar Prasad wrote:
[quote]jayen wrote:
Even if you have posted 2000 posts on forums you are eligible for payment of Rs.750.

jayen is this true that, after posted 2000 posts on forums, we will get Rs.750.
:([/quote]

The conditions for early payment ( before reaching Rs. 1,500/- limit) are :

(1) minimum of 500 posts
(2) Minimum earning Rs. 750/-

Thus you will not be paid Rs. 750/- You will be paid the amount you have earned. The amount payable may be more than Rs. 750/-. If you do not satisfy the conditions above, you cannot request for payment before reaching threshold or Rs. 1,500/-. Please see the FAQ.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How much money can I expect from posting 2000 posts?
Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]How much money can I expect from posting 2000 posts?[/quote]

it depends how active you are and how much you earn by earning awards.

if you have posted 2000 posts on forums you are eligible for payment of Rs.750.But spamming is not allowed over here to earn points.Please see the FAQ for more details.
neetu jain wrote:
[quote]Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]How much money can I expect from posting 2000 posts?[/quote]

it depends how active you are and how much you earn by earning awards.

if you have posted 2000 posts on forums you are eligible for payment of Rs.750.But spamming is not allowed over here to earn points.Please see the FAQ for more details.[/quote]

Neetu, looks like there is a confusion around here:

As indicated by Gulshan,

1. You have to earn Rs.750 minimum from posting articles or through awards

2. Should have posted minimum 500 posts on forums.

Hope it is clear now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thanks maverick for clearing the doubts and for more details.........
Thank you for clarification. But tell me what articles are best reviewed here and how much payment. Actually I am knew here and so eager too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.