Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]Thank you for clarification. But tell me what articles are best reviewed here and how much payment. Actually I am knew here and so eager too.[/quote]

Read this http://www.boddunan.com/forums/2-announcements/2267-articles-review-guidelines.html

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you all for clarifying the doubts.Some hours back I sent a PM to Maverick asking about the payment.I should have seen this thread before.Anyhow,Thanks. :) :) :)
Thanks maverick for explaining the payment system.....

Even i wanted some idea about it....
Thanks for the information Maverick...

I also wanted to know that Rs. 1500/- threshold is applicable to first payment or is applied to any number of payment?? that is even for second cheque should the amount be Rs.1500/- or whatever there in account is given...
@Maverick,
I too have the same doubt as what was posted by Rajani.
Rs. 1,500/- threshold is applied to first and subsequent payment. After every payment, there appears account balance. whenever the account balance reaches Rs. 1,500/- a payment is due.
For example, you get first payment when balance is Rs. 1,500/- When you reach this limit and payment is made the balance will be zero. After some earnings, this will again rise to Rs. 1,500/- and next payment will be due. This process will go on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan, thanks for explaining this clearly.

But as an exception to the threshold of Rs. 1500, IF you have completed 2000 forum posts and are a regular and active memmber, you can request payment once you reach Rs. 750 also. You only need to send a PM to Maverick requesting your payment to be released once you have crossed 750 and fill in your payment details.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

thanks gulshan for explaining it clearly about the payment process...........
Both Gulshan and Kalyani have clarified the payment system very lucidly!
Thanks for clarifying my doubt Gulshan and kalyani.. :cheer: :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.