The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As I am new to this site i don't know him.Hope you will find him in this site very soon.

Just stay here patiently.
You will learn many new things

Meera sandhu
Bruce Lee wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
So did you able to bind him,Sandhya?.

Need you people's help too

Let us all bind him with a rope of love, admirations and a little flattering too

I am ready for this I will be the first person for bind him.

Ok....I will PM you my secret mission

Yes start the mission immediately.

Why can't we start with fluttering. He may fall in our 'makhan' :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Where is he???? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
He is missing till i was on this site i see his points and achievement.I really called him a DADA of this Site............
He is missing till i was on this site i see her points and achievement.I really called him a DADA of this Site............

Her points or his points :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :dry:
4_12_3_2012-07-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
He is missing till i was on this site i see her points and achievement.I really called him a DADA of this Site............

By typing speed sometime i do such type of mistake.Now i correct this........
Ceemji are you reading our posts in offline mode????
00020309_2012-07-24.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
If I have enough time why people should be thinking about my stupidity to work offline?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8361]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8362]}
If I have enough time why people should be thinking about my stupidity to work offline?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8361]}

Just to know if people are missing you :P :P :P :P :P :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.