The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is the main problem of virtual friends. If someone is missing, we can't find its reason.
Actually, am a little worried.

You can take a horse to water but cannot make him drink water.

But then the horse too has a right to resist all the pressures that people make to make it drink all kinds of water!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8364]}

Am thinking about giving this horse a small treat...sure, he will like it :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8365]}

The horse has taken treat and so came with a thread on 'challenging the challenge'. This is indeed a good and inspiring thread.

But now, horse is in full kick. Not seen anywhere.
I have to search some river side or road side :blink: :blink: :sick:

He has appeared twice today and gave his good contribution. This much suffices as he is a busy professional.

No,no! No such quota. It all depends on availability of time and my mood! When I feel like a bird, I.....! Never felt the kick of a horse!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8392]}

horse is really angry :ohmy: :ohmy: :huh: :huh: :huh:
I think he is asking for 1 extra peg :P :P

He is on line. I am going off line. arrange extra peg for him.
0002019D_2012-07-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is the main problem of virtual friends. If someone is missing, we can't find its reason.

But then the horse too has a right to resist all the pressures that people make to make it drink all kinds of water!!

Am thinking about giving this horse a small treat...sure, he will like it :evil: :evil:

The horse has taken treat and so came with a thread on 'challenging the challenge'. This is indeed a good and inspiring thread.

He has appeared twice today and gave his good contribution. This much suffices as he is a busy professional.

No,no! No such quota. It all depends on availability of time and my mood! When I feel like a bird, I.....! Never felt the kick of a horse!!

Sirrrrrrrrrr
Don't go please :ohmy: :ohmy:

Let us work out some another ideaaaaaaaaa :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8395]}
smiley.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Don't you know working in forum in full kick is against Boddunan rules?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8398]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8395]}
2_2012-07-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
There is no such rule in boddunan. Of course there is one: fight as much as you like but don't kick!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8401]}
gd03itchy_2012-07-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
There is no such rule in boddunan. Of course there is one: fight as much as you like but don't kick!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8401]}

It's written in Indian constitution that we can't work under kick

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8403]}

Meera sandhu
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Am really angry with you Ceemji..... :angry: :angry:
You have forgotten we people and your promise of 5 minutes.....
Missing you in forums nowadays B) B)

Meera sandhu
yes. we are expecting for your favourable responses and answers. don't let us wait. participate in forums

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
yes. we are expecting for your favourable responses and answers. don't let us wait. participate in forums

At least 1 person responded to this thread. Thank you :) :)

Ceemji, let you know only a few people miss you in forum :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.