Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Peace between women is about household women. when they are at peace, men have no tension and hence there is peace. I wonder how this fits in Boddunan. Here men or women hardly matter.

Family or household for that matter is the basic unit of any society or a nation. When women are unhappy be it in a family,society,nation or even in Boddunan, how peace can exist?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8493]}

I don't know about others, but I am sure yours would be a household where peace often reigns!!! Because you did understand the basic concept so well, that is keep the woman of the house happy!! :) :laugh: :laugh:
idea-sharing_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Peace between women is about household women. when they are at peace, men have no tension and hence there is peace. I wonder how this fits in Boddunan. Here men or women hardly matter.

Family or household for that matter is the basic unit of any society or a nation. When women are unhappy be it in a family,society,nation or even in Boddunan, how peace can exist?

I don't know about others, but I am sure yours would be a household where peace often reigns!!! Because you did understand the basic concept so well, that is keep the woman of the house happy!! :) :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8501]}

Poor Mrs.Ceemji :( :( B) B)
36_5_11_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

You don't have to show any sympathy or empathy to anyone!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8505]}

throw-up.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Peace and drum players (Read Tabla here) are poles apart, I think Boddunan is better place despite all .....you know what. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Her fate.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8507]}

What else :( :( :( :( :( :(
computer-18_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Her fate.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8507]}

What else :( :( :( :( :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8512]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.