Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Boddunan is Now an Island of Peace!

by » 10 years ago

Peace between women is about household women. when they are at peace, men have no tension and hence there is peace. I wonder how this fits in Boddunan. Here men or women hardly matter.

Family or household for that matter is the basic unit of any society or a nation. When women are unhappy be it in a family,society,nation or even in Boddunan, how peace can exist?

I don't know about others, but I am sure yours would be a household where peace often reigns!!! Because you did understand the basic concept so well, that is keep the woman of the house happy!! :) :laugh: :laugh:
    idea-sharing_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 10 years ago

Peace between women is about household women. when they are at peace, men have no tension and hence there is peace. I wonder how this fits in Boddunan. Here men or women hardly matter.

Family or household for that matter is the basic unit of any society or a nation. When women are unhappy be it in a family,society,nation or even in Boddunan, how peace can exist?

I don't know about others, but I am sure yours would be a household where peace often reigns!!! Because you did understand the basic concept so well, that is keep the woman of the house happy!! :) :laugh: :laugh:

by » 10 years ago

Poor Mrs.Ceemji :( :( B) B)
    36_5_11_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

You don't have to show any sympathy or empathy to anyone!

throw-up.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

by » 10 years ago

Peace and drum players (Read Tabla here) are poles apart, I think Boddunan is better place despite all .....you know what. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 10 years ago

Her fate.....

What else :( :( :( :( :( :(
    computer-18_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

Her fate.....

What else :( :( :( :( :( :(

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.