Most recently we have expressed our hidden ambitions when God appeared before us. Now let us think, a little different. Suppose he says, "Last time I granted what you asked 'for you'. Now ask something for your Boddunan friend. Men should not be selfish always, you should think about your dear friends too. " WHAT WILL YOU ASK? :)
If it's me, I will ask for Sarala, Sasi and Sanjeev first...Sasi's health, Sarala's marriage and for Sanjeev - to quit smoking. :P
what about you?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Your wish for a Boddunan friend

by » 10 years ago

God is considered omnipresent and omnipotent. But he cannot improve and has failed. so why go to him. why not instead go to Satan- more powerful who may really do something. It appears that presently, he is the real ruler of the universe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 10 years ago

I will just ask God to fill all my Boddunan friends with lots of happiness in their life.

Sharmistha Banerjee

by » 10 years ago

God is considered omnipresent and omnipotent. But he cannot improve and has failed. so why go to him. why not instead go to Satan- more powerful who may really do something. It appears that presently, he is the real ruler of the universe. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's the satan hidden inside the brains of human that rules the world now :evil: :evil:
    people have forgotten God and Godly needs nowadays :( :(
    No need to go to temple or mosque. Just live without giving harm to others. God will be pleased :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Thank you said by: Rajani K

by » 10 years ago

Actually, i never had any personal interaction with any one except Sarala, so i don't know what other wants. I would like to ask god to give lots of happiness to all the Boddunan members, because ultimately happiness is all important.

Want to make each day Accountable

by » 10 years ago

Actually, i never had any personal interaction with any one except Sarala, so i don't know what other wants. I would like to ask god to give lots of happiness to all the Boddunan members, because ultimately happiness is all important.

ronark...wish something for me yaar :cheer: :cheer:
    am also your friend..... :P

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

let me wish something for everyone here
    I want to see Gulshanji praying God :silly: :silly:
    Ceemji's family photo as profile picture(avatar)
    Swetha's marriage photo too...
    For Kalyani :whistle: :whistle: am not getting anything. let me think and reply later :P
    For Sunil, :whistle: :whistle: I want to prepare Karimeen pollichathu for his family, when he visits me at Thrissur :P (special non-veg ;) ) ...Kalyani..you too :P
    For Ushaji....... :whistle: let me think and reply later
    Am missing a few names...give me a little time...I will ask something for you :P

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

let me wish something for everyone here
    I want to see Gulshanji praying God :silly: :silly:
    Ceemji's family photo as profile picture(avatar)
    Swetha's marriage photo too...
    For Kalyani :whistle: :whistle: am not getting anything. let me think and reply later :P
    For Sunil, :whistle: :whistle: I want to prepare Karimeen pollichathu for his family, when he visits me at Thrissur :P (special non-veg ;) ) ...Kalyani..you too :P
    For Ushaji....... :whistle: let me think and reply later
    Am missing a few names...give me a little time...I will ask something for you :P

Please first make/ create God to enable me to pray to him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

by » 10 years ago

I wish that you always remain on the top in Boddunan, whether it is in points earning, Cash earning.

by » 10 years ago

I wish that you always remain on the top in Boddunan, whether it is in points earning, Cash earning.

but I want to see many people earning more than me :P
    i want to see a lot of smiling faces and want to be one among those rather than staying at mountain top, enjoying beauty of success alone :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

by » 10 years ago

but I want to see many people earning more than me :P
    i want to see a lot of smiling faces and want to be one among those rather than staying at mountain top, enjoying beauty of success alone :laugh: :laugh:

In the near future, i don't find anyone to share your rank at top.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.