Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice one.Deyaniini both blabk and blue roses can be seen they are mixed one too.. :)
I think blue and black roses are fictional.

Here is a saffron flower..
Beautiful and amazing flowers! Very lovely! :) :) :) :) :)
beautiful_flower_image_printable_poster_wallpaper_picture_high_resolution.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Flower of the Day : Rose
OgAAAAsHR22mENzcQzKg0PebGapF43iT5aY23JyzlERfSA5RDmQWfdryYDA165R0Hne_GIb7hojdmFtIrSG3mWPFLBEAm1T1UIbb8DL9jFma23ecZwtUAV0ctDGa.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Beautiful Flower...
Beautiful rose Kumaresh!!

Devyani, black roses are really deep red colored roses, the red color is so deep that it almost looks black so its called a black rose!

Until now, blue roses were a myth, but Geneticists from Australia's Florigene Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Japanese drinks manufacturer Suntory Ltd., first cracked the code for creating blue roses in 2004. Since then, they have been refining the process to the point where true blue roses can be sold to a public eager to possess the once "impossible dream".

So beautiful kalyani...

Devyani here is the mixed color rose...they maybe mixed with blue and black but the colors really dont match..
Rajani, can you please post the picture again, cannot see it right now!! :)

WEll here goes another one...hope this link works fine.. :)

OgAAAHZdoNnImvtNFwjomxW77Lpyy3F9jyxpS5a1ktTKO5muiERR6MXDUSArASTyARSDirTrQkxdoxlU_jnH2dYfpFcAm1T1UHdlydloZYfoJH4xlq6hwpIXisbi.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.