Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti i like ur flower, its so cute. I haven't seen much flowers in this colour.
OgAAANDsZb2rkE1d4rjy19fl_3_BprpRVzVwfssq2_aOl0UXPTJMF0qKbnLhe_CN_mt1LjTQreHvEYhoFDnx6Bqc7qoAm1T1UCfge12bU_2z3E2SkLgstMyU5jJP.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
which flowers are you talking about nataraj??

A few blue delphiniums!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My Flower..
I think each and every flower is beautiful in its own sense and color..except wild flowers..

To refresh you day here is Begonia

Beautiful begonia flowers, Rajani!

Even wild flowers have their own beauty, rather they are no less in beauty or color as compared to cultivated flowers.
OgAAAFufGDbJlYjQakn5SnCMwygR_rwLRS6578t_mpCa7FyVktW0arTvsfBcJTLb2okPSV_6UGzMcy6U0L_3dJe1fC0Am1T1UGnVB2D1jo_PB7zR1fPxH3rFU5k0.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Beautiful Flowers...

flower: Dahlia
Sajeetharanm, your flower is not Dahlia, its a day lily!!

Dahlia is this:
OgAAAI8muqKM2ADnJIxBrci94nNIyVtbyDS4oQXCTlK_Pm7Rr8etlSYBkvBV20MA0RPKMXq_zOQxkrDfBspePPhEn_gAm1T1UMWwK1S4sUobO5POZtTzVwyzP1Kj.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Beautiful Flower..
OgAAAJbLF5EXNfgORWhapUiD3weJhy3nimTDLYEboH_V24osKLLyOF90zbIk26_LZEVtrqr_v9lSNHiXeM7Q5VVPRy0Am1T1UBe3qnAN1iwgRZp56dPjQ9A48krC.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Another Beautiful Flower...(Marigold)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.