does MOM tears matters for her son,daughter & socity
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In our materialistic culture today her tears no longer move her wards as these used to!
I dont know whether that is possible or not as most of the relations in the present world are becoming fake...
Motherhood is very sacred... The real mother and child relation is from heart to heart. :)

And always a true son cares for Mother... :)
No need to shed tears.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@Deepti

What you have said is true but in our fast changing world old values are constantly being challenged and new equations are being formed.I have personally seen the tears of a mother whose only son is well settled abroad and who is too busy with his career and his family to make even a phone call to her in a month!
That is true Chinmoy...It is very difficult to state the behaviour of child in present days as in childhood they may be caring but once they settle in life..the things are different...

I too seen and feel the painful tears of a old mother...who is negelected by hers children.. :(
In the materialistic world of today, tears have no values whatsoever, be it a mother's tears or a father's!!

Children are only concerned about their own careers and wellbeing! But more often than not, daughters are seen taking care of their parents rather than the son's!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well... Thats right Chinmoy, Kalyani and Rajani...

:( :( :(

Actual relationship is not found in this mechanical life...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
If Children see their grandparents being treated so good by their parents, those good thoughts will stay with them forever. :) :)
I could not control my tears when i step in to old age homes.
I usually spend time with people there in old age homes during some occasions like birthdays.
That is very sweet and considerate of you Nagalakshmi!! :) :) I used to do that a couple of years ago, but now responsibilities and duties do not give me any time now!! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.