Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm Yes Nagalakshmi... I think there is "Sr Sathya Sai old age home" near you house...
I do visit another Old age home hear to my home occasionally , at Kondapur Junction(Near Jalsa Hotel).. There are 13 old ladies and 1 old man....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
That is very nice and sweet of you Deepti!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:) Thats fine Kalyni....

I was from family where in we give much esteem and respect to elders and women... Haven't seen my mom crying for my brothers till now ... :)
I just saw her doing so when my grand pa expired... :(

So this topic is very different to me.. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Thanks Kalyani and Deepti.As I am new to hyderabad I visit old age homes in my native.It is really good to have lunch with them at least once a year.
When we listen to the stories of the people staying in old age homes I really wonder whether the children can be so cruel to their parents.

But all the people there stay so happily.They mix up so well that they don't differentiate themselves with caste, creed or color.
Hmmm yes Nagalakshmi.... :( They again turn out to be a family sharing their happiness and sadness together... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is my belief that only if our parents are happy we will be happy for the rest of our life.No love is equivalent to Parent's love and care. :) :) :)

When we were young they sacrificed everything for us. Now it is our turn to take care of them. :)
Tears definitely matter. sons are sensitive to mother's sentiments. But shedding tears as a routine may diminish the affect.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

"Tears"- A thing which can express both happiness and sadness. :) :)
Thats true Nagalakshmi... :)

Tears are very powerful too... I donot shed tears... I remember shedding tears just twice...

Once when my Grandfather expired... With sadness...
The other when my son was born.... With happiness...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.