Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics [Unanswered Topics]

Benefits of Detox water Detox water makes your body internally clean by improving kidney functions and flushes all those unwanted toxins from your body. It helps to solve...
             MARRIAGE(MEN ATTEND WOMEN) Men attend women for two reasons, SEX and LOVE.But in most cases men don't marry for SEX or for LOVE,...
India is more powerful than China morally. If war begins, India will win over totalitarian China which is better at copying rather than inventing warfares.  
your ability to recall information will be better if you space your sessions apart.One strategy to promote optimal recall is to space out your studying. Instead of studying and...
  Children and content in the present day context. How to help the child in choosing the apt one ? This is major concern of parents the world over. The following are five...
Not everyone, however, is aware of the difference between "e.g. and i.e.". Here is vivid account the difference between " e.g. and ie.." Knowing the difference will help in...
Does Success ride on the back of Uncertainty ? There is no definite answer for this - May be or May not. Then what is Success. It can be answered in many different ways, all...
Can Indian age old treatment method -AYURVEDA & SIDDHA control the disease Corona Virus .?
stormwater drain management in the Tacoma area is a must. Cleaning of your stormwater drain helps in getting rid of waste and debris trapped in the pipes. We use hydro jetting or...
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has issued and placed on its website, the draft Companies (Registered Valuers and Valuation) Rules, 2017 on 26th May, 2017 which...
>> http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/13681-all-about-meta-tags-and-seo.html <<
How many type of question allowed to post in forum?
Hi In Article section ,Showing ads to hidden article content , i cannot read fully and i give image also.
Hi all, This link has an entire bookshelf of various O’reilly books online. http://www.unix.org.ua/orelly/
Now it is possible with this new neural machine translation technology to translate between English and nine widely used Indian languages including Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam....
Well, what's your idea of an offbeat profession? My personal list includes - RJ, wine taster, blogger, sports analyst, etc. What's yours?
Hello Everybody. Is there any change in minimum payment limit from jan 2010 ? Is yes then how much ? It should not be more than 1500 as per my view. What do you think all?
Moderator Kalyani Nandurkar, suni51, This is to notify you that I have submitted, a rejected article for re-verification, after modifications; instructed by you, in...
I created communit on orkut please join for communication and sending common message to all. http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=94941496
can you please tell me what is SandBox and why we are using it ?